Skip to content
How to turn him on?
sexychick0717 posted:
So lately my boyfriend has been really tuned out. I cant seem to ever get him to want to have sex and i have tried everything i can think of to try and get him in the mood but nothing is working. Usually if i suck on his finger or kiss his neck i can get some kind of reaction out of him but nothing is working. What am i doing wrong or what are some thing that i could try

georgiagail responded:
Why do you believe you are doing something wrong or that it's your job to rev the guy up?

Perhaps he is tired, sick or worried about something and sex just isn't high on his priority list right now.

Gail

fcl responded:
What does he say when you ask him why he is not responding?
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

sexychick0717 replied to fcl's response:
he doesnt say anything he just doesnt want to talk about it

dfromspencer replied to sexychick0717's response:
That is not a good sign! If a guy just doesn't want to talk about it, that usually means something unpleasant? Has he been acting strange lately? Staying at work more and more? Going places without you? Hiding text messages, or phone calls?

He could be having an affair?

More likely tho, he has a problem he can't seem to solve all on his own, but wants to badly?! Perhaps he is stressed out over work? There could be any number of reasons he is not responding to you? Its probably not you at all, its probably him, and him alone?! Don't be too upset, till you get to the bottom of this. Be gentle, but firm, and make him talk to you!

He must communicate his problems if you two plan to stay together for any length of time?! Communication is the key to a long and happy union! He is lacking in that department right now!

Get him to talk to you, it is the only way to find out what is bothering him!!!

Good luck!!!

Dennis

sexychick0717 replied to dfromspencer's response:
kno for a fact thats hes not cheating on me it might be work related tho he is looking for a new job and dealing with a lot of crap at his current job he is just the type of person to never share what is bothering him

marian80012 replied to sexychick0717's response:
How old is he? Maybe he's getting to the age where his sex desire is going down. I'm 53 (but female) and my sex urge was practically a non-starter most days. I use the fempills from amazon and the seller has some thuncharger (can't remember exactly the name) for guys. The fempills work great for me maybe the stuff for men would work for your guy., good luck.

fcl replied to sexychick0717's response:
I'd say you have your answer right there. Troubles at work, possible depression, both can cause dramatic lowering of libido. I reckon this will all blow over when he finds a new job. Try asking him if there's anything you can do to help. Otherwise all you can do is sit it out ...

Patience is a virtue
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

sexychick0717 replied to marian80012's response:
hes only 23 so i dont think it should be an age thing like when we first got together we had sex all the time and now its like trying to pull teeth

georgiagail replied to sexychick0717's response:
The guy sounds pretty depressed.

Gail

dfromspencer replied to sexychick0717's response:
He is absolutely going through some pressure stuff. This crappy job he has now, has him depressed, and possibly angry? He may be trying to keep his anger from you? Tell him that any emotion he feels, he needs to share that with you. Anger is a secondary emotion, it stems from something else. His job, I suppose? Make him talk to you!!! Make sure he knows that you WANT to help him! Tell him you are behind him 100%, and you want to help!

Communication is the key to a long and happy union!!!

He needs to talk to someone, before he explodes! Even if it isn't you, make him talk to someone, a friend, perhaps? A counselor, or therapist? Better, he start with you! I think he needs to get the elephant off his back, "his job", and the first person he should come to, is you!!! If he won't, then there will be trouble for you guys down the road!

Communication is the key to a long and happy union!!!

Good luck to you!!!

Dennis

mbeetlebug responded:
Nothing is wrong with you at all.

I have always been very sexually healthy and open with what I need and that is ok.

Communication is the key. Talk to him. Tell him how you feel in an assertive and non-offensive way.

Good intimacy takes two. It is not all up to you. Ask him to participate in your questions. If you are too shy, write him a letter on paper that you can be sure to get back and burn, lol.

Good Luck and keep in touch.

"Where one is wise two are happy."-- Proverb

Poul1986 responded:
Maybe your boyfriend has sexual problems, it could be he's having difficulty in turning on or could be psychological. Most men have this problem because they end up having difficulty in erection. You might also like to read this article http://www.tadalafil-20-mg.biz/erectile-dysfunction-info/buy-tadalafil-online-to-help-solve-your-erectile-dysfunction-when-necessary.html

Helpful Tips

Premature ejaculation- helpful hintsExpert
Several things that can help Condoms with benzocaine. This is similar to medicine the dentist use for numbing. It is at a lower dose and ... More
Was this Helpful?
42 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website