Skip to content
He's never satisfied
An_253971 posted:
By reading some of the stories, I see that my situation is quite common. My boyfriend & I have been together 3 years and have known eachother since high school. We're great friends & really enjoy our time together. I love him, he loves me but the only real issue we ever have is he can't get enough sex!

Last night for instance, we had sex, jumped in the shower afterwards together, attempted to have sex again but honestly sex in the shower always sounds better than it actually is. So we proceed to get dressed & head out to dinner. We had a great time, talked, laughed etc. On the drive home he drops the hint that he wants more sex. I decline because I'm full from dinner & not really feeling it. He seemed to have taken it "ok". Back at home we're just hanging out watching tv, its Tuesday night afterall, we both work in the morning. I excuse myself & change into my pjs and let him know I'm gong to bed. He then comes into the bedroom to advise me that he's NOT satisfied and wants more sex. I again tell him I'm not feeling it. He then goes on to say " well if you don't want to have sex, there at other things YOU can do!" Like any other man, he loves blowjobs. But I'm not budging!! I'm so full from dinner if I put anything in my mouth, I'm gonna puke!!

He then storms out of the house & goes and buys himself a pack of cigarettes,(you he's been smoking an electric cigarette for 8 months trying to kick he habit). When I asked him why he brought a pack, he blames it on his "frustrations" and that I did nothing to help the situation. He has some nerve!!! I refuse to be made feel guilty and even worse as if the times we do have sex aren't good enough. Its a very sad feeling.

I often wonder how he would react to, If and when his own 17 year old daughter is sexually active, is made to feel like its her JOB to satisfy a man each and everytime he deems it necessary?!
I love him & really want to spend the rest of my life with him... BUT not at the price of being bullied into sex.

Thanks for listening!

Helpful Tips

wallgreens lol seriously
I went on wallgreens looking for a curling iron. and i found some toys.. and inexpensive.. lol... i was lol... came in a box, very discreet ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website