Skip to content
Help im falling apart
An_253970 posted:
My boyfriend and I have been dating for 15 months now and we have been living together for 13 months and i love him just as much now as when we first got together but lately i have no desire to have sex like i try to force myself and then im just faking everything and its not because its not good and i really wanna have sex because last night we talked about how i have lost my sex drive and he seemed really upset because he thinks thats its just that i dont want to have sex with him anymore and thats not it at all i want to have sex i just dont ever feel in the mood any more and i kno that relationships are not all about sex and ours by far isnt but its nice to have intimacy with someone u love im only 21 and i feel like a old person that has lost all desire to have sex help what could be wrong

tlkittycat1968 responded:
First, some advice: Use punctuation and not so many run-on sentences. It'll make your post easier to read.

Are you under more stress than usual? Did you start a new medication or switch birth controls?

sexychick0717 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
nope ive been on the same birth control for 8 yrs. no new meds or stress

Helpful Tips

Oral Sex- deep throatExpert
Many people have trouble with the gag reflex (choking or coughing) when performing oral sex especially when they try to deep throat. You ... More
Was this Helpful?
70 of 88 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website