Skip to content
Ass Rash
An_254211 posted:
On Monday, My gf and I had a play date with another woman, who we met through a friend, but don't know that well. I had vaginal and anal sex with both of them, using a condom, and my gf gave and received oral, vag/rimming to/from her.

Yesterday, my gf noticed a red rash on both of her ass cheeks. Checking online medical/std sites it says everything from irritation from new jeans or new detergent to HIV. If it doesnt clear up, we'll get it checked out at by a doc, but has anyone else had this happen to them? What was the diagnosis?

dfromspencer responded:
Does this rash itch? Does it have pimple like heads? It may be something, or nothing, but with no pictures, or better details, I have no answer?!

Sorry, more info is needed, or, just go to the doctor's office?!

Mike06060606 replied to dfromspencer's response:
Going to make a dr's appt to check it out. Looks like it has spread a bit, its red/blotchy, but nothing that looks like pimple heads.

Hoping its not an STD. Our partner didn't have anything resembling a rash, and I haven't noticed anything wrong with myself...but just something we're worried about due to the timing of just having a new sexual partner.

mike060606 replied to dfromspencer's response:
As an update to this, the rash turned out to be caused by rectal chlamydia, which most of the time, shows no symptoms. I tested negative, but through (over)analyzing, we think that going back and forth, and 'double dipping' may have transmitted it. Glad its figured out but anytime the health of you or your partners are in questions, its a lot scarier than you think it will be.

Helpful Tips

Clueless
I recently started a relationship and booth my boyfriend and I where tested, everything came out negative, so we started having unprotected ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website