Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Found a pill
    An_254213 posted:
    So i got my period 2 days ago. Last night when I came home from work I took a Tylenol Arthritis pill before I went to bed. This morning I got up and changed my tampon and I happened to notice the pill on the tampon. It was half dissolved. Anyone know Whats going on and how did it get there?

kramer1961 responded:
    it wasnt me.

dfromspencer responded:
    Are you sure you swallowed it? If you did, it would not have come out of your vagina half dissolved! So, you must have been more tired than you first though, eh? You probably got out the tampon, and the pill, and placed the pill on top of the tampon by mistake? Plausible.

If I were you, I would try that again? I mean swallowing it, and then see what happens?! If it doesn't happen again, I would write it off as a tired type mistake!

Good luck, and let us know how this experiment goes, please? Enquiring minds want to know?!!!

Helpful Tips

wallgreens lol seriously
    I went on wallgreens looking for a curling iron. and i found some toys.. and inexpensive.. lol... i was lol... came in a box, very discreet ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website