Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Found a pill
An_254213 posted:
So i got my period 2 days ago. Last night when I came home from work I took a Tylenol Arthritis pill before I went to bed. This morning I got up and changed my tampon and I happened to notice the pill on the tampon. It was half dissolved. Anyone know Whats going on and how did it get there?

kramer1961 responded:
it wasnt me.

dfromspencer responded:
Are you sure you swallowed it? If you did, it would not have come out of your vagina half dissolved! So, you must have been more tired than you first though, eh? You probably got out the tampon, and the pill, and placed the pill on top of the tampon by mistake? Plausible.

If I were you, I would try that again? I mean swallowing it, and then see what happens?! If it doesn't happen again, I would write it off as a tired type mistake!

Good luck, and let us know how this experiment goes, please? Enquiring minds want to know?!!!

Helpful Tips

Ways to narrow the vagina
There are 3 ways to narrow the vagina: 1 - the exercise of certain conditions of intercourse: Read more... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 3 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website