Skip to content

    Announcements

    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!


    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    LICKING
    avatar
    jamesgary posted:
    do women really like their vagina licked or is that something porn makes look good,and men like also
    Reply
     
    avatar
    stevesmw responded:
    Some do, some don't and aim higher.
     
    avatar
    kramer1961 responded:
    95 per cent of women love it...and the other 5 per cent? They're lying, they love it too.
    kram
     
    avatar
    stevesmw replied to kramer1961's response:
    There are women who object to anything other than intercourse. They think that oral sex is unnatural. First orgasm my wife ever had was from oral sex and that went on the no go list pretty quickly.
     
    avatar
    sluggo45692 responded:
    OMG do they. The problem with porn, you can't see proper techniques. Make sure she's washed there recently, unless you like the musky taste and oder. Open the lips up and lick away.
    It's not like oral for a guy. You have to find the right spots for each woman. Some like direct clit pressure and stimulation. Some like the surrounding areas stimulated, because the clit is to sensitive for direct stimulation.
    There is alot of different methods and styles you can use. I'm a guy who loves to take care of my partner and really, really love licking her. Can't say enough about it.
    Remember practice, practice practice. Good Luck
     
    avatar
    dfromspencer responded:
    PORN??? Don't watch that, and then do a woman! Actually, there is no right, or wrong way for each different woman. You have to either ask them, or start experimenting?! I never ask, I do what I know most like, and then experiment. If they don't like it, or can't take it, they will move your head outta there!!!

    The whole point to this is, getting a woman to orgasm. Some, most do not orgasm with just sex, most need a more direct approach.

    Like Sluggo says, practice, practice, practice, cause practice makes perfect!!!

    Best of luck to ya!!!

    Dennis


    Helpful Tips

    Epididymitis
    Can a female get something from a man with Epididymitis? More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

    For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website