Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    Ejaculation problem
    An_254671 posted:
    When i have sexual intercourse with my lady partner, my penis is getting erected. After having sex, semen is not ejaculated. Due to this, we didnt have child even after 7 years of our marriage. Will soya lecithin capsules help us to fix my problem? please help me, i will be grateful to you in my entire life time. Thanks in advance!
    sluggo45692 responded:
    If semen is not ejaculated, it can't come in contact with the egg. No pill, drink, or anything else will help if semen isn't inserted into the female.
    If your not producing semen or releasing it from your body, you need to see a doctor. I know there is a condition where when you orgasm the semen goes into your bladder not out the penis.
    My suggestion is see a doctor. They can do a test (semen analysis) and tell if your producing and ejaculating semen, the quality and quantity of semen, and if you have any other problems with your semen.
    Good Luck

    Helpful Tips

    Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
    Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    6 of 9 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

    For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website