Skip to content
Ejaculation problem
An_254671 posted:
When i have sexual intercourse with my lady partner, my penis is getting erected. After having sex, semen is not ejaculated. Due to this, we didnt have child even after 7 years of our marriage. Will soya lecithin capsules help us to fix my problem? please help me, i will be grateful to you in my entire life time. Thanks in advance!

sluggo45692 responded:
If semen is not ejaculated, it can't come in contact with the egg. No pill, drink, or anything else will help if semen isn't inserted into the female.
If your not producing semen or releasing it from your body, you need to see a doctor. I know there is a condition where when you orgasm the semen goes into your bladder not out the penis.
My suggestion is see a doctor. They can do a test (semen analysis) and tell if your producing and ejaculating semen, the quality and quantity of semen, and if you have any other problems with your semen.
Good Luck

Helpful Tips

Tips on Lubricant UseExpert
Many people have questions about how to use lubricant for more comfortable, pleasurable sex. Here are some tips you might consider: 1. ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 46 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website