Skip to content
Bleeding after fingering
An_254789 posted:
Hi , recently me and my gf were fooling around. in that i think i fingered roughly, coz she told me she felt pain while i did it. after abut an hour she saw some blood. it wasnt her periods. I was scared since this never really happened earlier. I gooogled and some of the searches suggested it might be a early sign of pregnancy. We did have intercourse a couple of weeks earlier but i didnt actulay ejaculate.. like it was a 10 sec thing and nothing happend at all. Im sorry if its too detailed but iam really scared at the moment.

Help please

georgiagail responded:
Vaginal membranes tend to be delicate. Your fingering caused this bleeding, not pregnancy.

Gail

fcl replied to georgiagail's response:
In addition to what Gail said, if it were an early sign of pregnancy it would indicate implantation spotting. Implantation spotting is not very common and only happens about 6-10 days after sex. Pregnancy does not happen instantaneously. I suggest that both of you learn a bit more about your bodies if you want to avoid this kind of scare again ...
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

boy123 replied to georgiagail's response:
Thank you very much for your reply. Really appreciate you taking out time and helping me out.

dfromspencer replied to boy123's response:
Chances are, your finger nails caused this?! You said you were a bit rough, well, doesn't it stand to reason then, that it was in fact just finger nails?! Scratching the inside of a vagina is very easy, that is some delicate flesh!!!

Go a little easier next time, and use some clippers first!!!

Dennis

Helpful Tips

wallgreens lol seriously
I went on wallgreens looking for a curling iron. and i found some toys.. and inexpensive.. lol... i was lol... came in a box, very discreet ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website