Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Everything Changes!
eddiessexgoddess posted:
I logged on to WebMD for something today after being gone for many years (since late 2007 or so). Hi to all the oldtimers! (I see FCL - FunnyCoolLady is still around). I decided to stop by the old discussion boards where I wasted plenty of time in the past. Wow, how they've changed. They used to be hopping with discussion all day long and Caprice (I think I recalled her name correctly...) was kept busy moderating.

I suppose that, like eveything in life, things change. there are probably facebook groups filling the same niche nowadays...

Happy New Year!

kramer1961 responded:
WebMD changed to this new exchange concept meant to enhance community here and things ground nearly to a halt. Its almost as though the spirit of Obamacare pervades....lol.

kram

tlkittycat1968 responded:
All the moderators were "let go" (fired) a bit over a year ago and ever since then, things haven't been the same. Many of the boards I frequent have ground to a hald while others still get new postings but not as often, maybe once or twice a day.

fcl responded:
Hi, ESG (waving)! Pleased to see you back!
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

dfromspencer responded:
I wasn't here at that time, so I did not get to meet you. Too bad! You sound like a very nice person!!!

Welcome back!!! That is, if you are here to stay? Caprice seems to have gone A.W.O.L. on us??? Wish she would come back?!!!

Happy New Year to You and Yours!!!

Dennis

tlkittycat1968 replied to dfromspencer's response:
Caprice along with all the other moderators were fired about a year ago. She posted more about it on a private board I'm a member of.

dfromspencer replied to kramer1961's response:
Not that mean ol Obamacare, again??? Damn, everyone wants the A.C.A., but no one wants Obamacare! Just ask the masses? They have proven their minds abilities, don't even realize they are and the same?

Happy New Year, Kram!!!

D.

dfromspencer replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
They got fired??? I never heard that? How horrible!!! Now I understand why everything seems so different? Wrong, what they, whoever they are, did!!! Bring them back!!!

Can we start a new blog, one called, "Bring them back"? Maybe they would listen then?

Anybody else feel that way? Do you want our moderators back? If enough do, we will see what we can get changed? The power lies with the people!

I say; BRING THEM BACK!!!

Dennis

fcl replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
Ah, I didn't know that. It's a huge pity. It's almost as if WebMD has lost interest in their image these days when you consider how the boards were then and how they are now ...
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

tlkittycat1968 replied to fcl's response:
I agree. I used to love coming to these boards and see all the questions and answers. Now, they're so slow some of them rarely get any posts while other are lucky to get one or two new posts a day.

dfromspencer replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
EXACTLY!!!

Why, why have they done this? This woe they have foisted on us must be overturned!

BRING THEM BACK, WEB.M.D. BRING OUR MODERATORS BACK, CAPRICE, CHRISSY, ALL OF THEM!!!

NOW PLEASE?!

Helpful Tips

Tips on Lubricant UseExpert
Many people have questions about how to use lubricant for more comfortable, pleasurable sex. Here are some tips you might consider: 1. ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 46 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website