Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Possible insertion of semen
schmshan12 posted:
My girlfriend and I were fooling around. I ejaculated and it was on her chest and breasts. She was wearing a necklace and I wiped some of the semen off. I rubbed my fingers together to try an dry the semen and then put my hand on the bed. A few minutes later, I began to finger her. I possibly used the same hand to finger her as I did to wipe off the semen. If I did, what are the chances of her getting pregnant. I do not know if I had got all of the semen off my hand or if the sperm could have lived. I did not think sperm could live too long especially in those conditions. I also thought moist wet semen needed to be directly inserted into the vagina to impregnate someone. Please help me we are really worried something could have happened.

Take the Poll

Could my girlfriend be pregnant?
  • Please help me out
  • I do not know an exact answer
vote
View Poll Results

An_250150 responded:
tell your girlfriend to take the morning after pill and forget about it.

dfromspencer responded:
Don't worry! Nothing happened! How could it? Semen needs to be at least put in the vagina in some quantity, in order to successfully impregnate someone!

What you did, or didn't do, was impregnate your girlfriend! You have to insert the semen immediately, for it to survive. It has to have a warm, moist arena to swim in, namely, the vagina.

Relax, you could not have impregnated your girlfriend!

Dennis

Helpful Tips

Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website