Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
BRING BACK OUR MODERATORS!!!
dfromspencer posted:
After all this time, I just learned why our moderators are no longer with us? They were fired. Fired??? For what??? They were the best!!! They helped keep these boards poppin!!! Since they have been gone, everything has died!!! Sure, a lot of the boards died a slow death, but die they did! Now days, I can't find anyone posting any more, any where?!

BRING THEM BACK, BRING OUR MODERATORS BACK!!!

Caprice, Chrissy, every one of them!!! We want them back! Help us revive these boards, bring the moderators back!!! We want these boards more active, and the moderators, bless their hearts, kept it that way!!!

BRING THEM BACK!!! BRING THEM BACK!!! BRING THEM BACK!!! HEAR MY PLEA, BRING THEM BACK!!!

HELP ME, IF YOU REMEMBER HOW THESE BOARDS ONCE WERE, HELP ME BRING THEM BACK?!

Dennis

Take the Poll

Did the moderators, in your own opinion, make these boards more lively?
  • Yes of course!
  • No way!
  • Always!
  • Rarely.
  • Some times.
vote
View Poll Results
FirstPrevious12NextLast

fcl responded:
One of the modifiers on another board said (a while back) that she was moving on to new responsabilities. So maybe they weren't all fired, perhaps some were simply moved to other jobs.

Have you noticed that nearly all the experts have gone too?
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

dfromspencer replied to fcl's response:
Yes, that's just it!!! Where has everyone gone off to???

I really miss them! They always came up with a real decent topic to discuss, always!!!

Sometimes, people do bad things for different reasons? They (Web. M.D.) must have had some reason? We just don't know what it is?!

I don't know what else to say, and if I keep on, I will just start cussing them out?! So, off to another post!!!

Take care, fcl, I wish you good fortune in this new year!!!

Dennis

tlkittycat1968 replied to fcl's response:
According to Caprice, all the moderators were let go.

dfromspencer replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
Why, that is what I want to know? Why???

Why would they deliberately sabotage a great sight like Web.M.D.??? For what purpose???

Where are the BIG CHIEF'S ??? What have they to say for themselves???

dfromspencer replied to dfromspencer's response:
YOU SEE??? You see what I mean??? This post has five responses to it now, and three are my own!!! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!

BRING THE MODERATORS BACK, STARTING WITH CAPRICE, AND CHRISSY, AND ALL THE REST!!!

kramer1961 replied to dfromspencer's response:
I was here before the big change to, "exchanges"...whatever that means. I thought they were useless. However, the big reason the forums have dwindled is the reorganization that made it difficult to follow threads or specific themes you were interested in.

I don't fault WebMD in any case. They're following the money, and that isn't us.

kram

dfromspencer replied to kramer1961's response:
Hi Kram,

Exchanges are where people can go to exchange ideas, thoughts, feelings, whatever the topic.

I think you are right?! Its always about the money, never the people!!! Just ask Washington, D.C.?!!!

D.

kramer1961 replied to dfromspencer's response:
Calling them exchanges is just marketing bs. Its a discussion website. What they did was change the organization so that more was lumped in together and it was more difficult to find threads you wanted to follow. The moderators never made any difference at all.

Look at the one entry from a moderator on this "exchange"; "What turns you on". That's a nice subtle way to chum the waters, eh? Is the suedo-moderator really interested in the answer? Why?

The only people that matter here are the ones asking the questions, and answering them.

kram

dfromspencer replied to kramer1961's response:
I beg to differ!

The moderators were like friends to all of us?! When there was a lull, they would fill it with any thing they could come up with, that would stimulate conversation?! The ones that I had intercourse with, always seemed very interested in our answers, and that showed in their responses?!

We all have our own opinions, and that is great! Its what makes the world go round!

Take care, Kram!

D.

Anon_6061 replied to dfromspencer's response:
"The ones that I had intercourse with..."
Yikes dfromspencer - You had intercourse with some of the moderators ?? I guess you do miss them! LOL!!!

dfromspencer replied to Anon_6061's response:
LOL!!! Not sexual intercourse, just normal Moderator/Ambassador intercourse!!! No, I don't even know who they really are, just their name?

I know you are just teasing, but we, well I really liked them!!!

I miss them!!!

Bring them back! Are you listening??? Hellooooooo!!! Hhmmm, I don't believe anyone is listening??? Doh!!!

LOL!!!

D.

jss123 responded:
Complete madness to fire them. Also I notice very few of the boards have doctors posting to them any more. They were one of the reasons why I joined WebMD.

dfromspencer replied to jss123's response:
Yes, that is exactly right!!! I think we all have noticed this? That was a huge no-no, if you ask me??? Its has to be all about the money, I guess? When will enough, be enough? Never!!!

A poor man with love in his heart, has more wealth than someone alone, that has bajillions!!!
True dat!!!

D.

jss123 replied to dfromspencer's response:
It is actually what separated WebMD from the rest of the sites.

As much as I like getting responses from other members, sometimes a doctor's response is what you really need.

Helpful Tips

Oral Sex- deep throatExpert
Many people have trouble with the gag reflex (choking or coughing) when performing oral sex especially when they try to deep throat. You ... More
Was this Helpful?
70 of 88 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website