Skip to content
Head Shaving Fetish
elocin888 posted:
I found out that my husband has a hair fetish. He likes having sex with my hair, saying that it feels really good on his, well you know. Also he gets turned on watching videos and looking at pics of girls with their heads shaved, mainly just the bottom half. I actually used to have my hair like this years ago. He says he cannot explain why he gets turned on by this, and kinda always did. Ever since I found out about this, he has been so much more open about himself and the sex has been unbelievable. I think he was a bit embarrassed since he claimed it didn't make sense and he doesn't know why he likes it. We have conjured up this fantasy of him shaving the back of my neck and a small amount underneath, and it leading to amazing sex. I think I want to do it. Thinking about the experience has been a huge turn on. Has anyone experienced anything like this?

sluggo45692 responded:
As in any "fetish", if you and your partner want to do it and now one is hurt. GO FOR IT. Your getting turned on. he's getting turned on, your both enjoying the sex. Where's the down side?

Sounds pretty normal to me. Tell him to take his time and just do a little at a time. There are always other places to shave and practice on that aren't seen. Start there and expand to other areas. The first time I asked my ex and my gf's to shave them, they were nervous. Then they realized I had a lot of practice from my medical back ground. I love to shave women and not just the private area. I don't cut or shave the head hair, but love to play with it.

Again, if you like it, are willing to do it, and it makes everyone happy. GO FOR IT.

Good Luck

Helpful Tips

Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website