Skip to content
Premature Ejaculation.. please help .. im going crazy.
giants1010101 posted:
hello I am a 23 year old male who has been dealing with premature ejaculation since I first has intercourse which was 10 years ago. I have had all types of intercourse with different clean partners and its always the same problem. I thought when I was younger that it was just normal and a part of life and that I would grow out of it.. or so I was told.. my longest relationship was 4 years and we had a healthy sexual relationship. im a guy who loves a lot of foreplay and I am very good and getting a female aroused and using other body parts other than my penis. but once it comes down to actual intercourse involving the penis I don't last long at all. steady thrusting wether its oral or vaginal I last maximum maybe a minute? and its eating at me as it isn't getting better with age. I spoke to my primary doctor and he said I was just young and it would get better. I just started seeing this girl and we are really into eachother and we are taking it slow(no intercourse yet) but when it comes time I don't want to scare her away by not lasting long enough. a little bit about my self I am pretty overweight I am a smoke and I drink occasionaly.. I am not on any type of medication nor have I ever been. I do not have a problem with getting it up because that happens when I start to kiss. I just cant seem to last as long as I would like and I have tried the start stop method and that does not work for me either please any advice would help ... thank you

queston responded:
A couple ideas...

Do you use condoms? Most guys last longer with condoms. You can get condoms with a de-sensitzing gel inside of them, which numbs you a little without numbing your partner.

Also, how often do you ejaculate? A common PE technique is to masturbate a certain amount of time before you anticipate intercourse. What that amount of time is varies from man to man, with age, etc. Since you are young, it might not be very long for you. In general, the more frequently you ejaculate, the longer it will take.

Also, at age 23, I could almost immediately get another erection after ejaculating, and go for round two. Have you tried that?

As far as the experience for your partner, if you observe the ladies first principle (bring her to, or almost to orgasm, before starting intercourse), she may not care as much as you think she does about how long you last in intercourse. Not every woman wants sex to be a marathon, contrary to popular myth.

dfromspencer responded:
I agree with Question. If you use the chemical condom, make sure you don't get it on your partner! The best method is number two, masturbate a short time prior to having sex with her, and you should last longer? You really should exercise, at the very minimum, try to keep your weight comparable to your body mass! If you are normally a big guy, you will be big no matter what, but if not, you really should try?! Stop smoking, I did, and I can tell a difference! I also started exercising, and I can REALLY tell a difference!!

Most people I know, will tell you to just keep masturbating, the more you do, the longer it will start to take to reach orgasm. I hope you get a handle on this, worry is a problem, also!

Good luck!!!

Dennis

queston replied to dfromspencer's response:
Worry isn't just A problem, it is usually THE problem. That's why ladies first is so important. If you know that your partner has gotten what she needs, then you won't be putting yourself under such pressure to last longer (and, magically, you probably will last longer, then).

stevesmw responded:
Love making is about pleasing your partner. If your new partner is willing to let you please her without your penis, things will work out okay. Premature ejaculation is only a problem when a man is unwilling to do something about it.

Tell her you have the issue and would really like her to help you with it. If she likes you she should be willing to help. There are techniques to take you back from the edge. If you can get to a point where you can last 5 minutes you can last for as long as you want. The longer you can stay aroused without orgasming, the more control you will have. Find a comfortable position for both of you, enter her and don't thrust. If you feel like you are about to orgasm, withdraw and wait. After a while, if you feel you are not close to orgasm.
Thrust a little until you feel that you are getting close and then stop thrusting.

I had PE issues and got though them by having frequent intercourse. Since many women can't orgasm from intercourse, give her as many orgasms as she wants orally or manually. My sexual soul mate was like that. Over time, my PE issues went away and she was able to orgasm from intercourse for the first time.

If your partner things lovemaking is only intercourse you are facing an impossible task.

nohard responded:
Hi There is a very simple exercise called edging, this should help you out, just go to www.pegym.com look under exercises your find it there, and just do as they say, may take a few weeks but they say its very good, and has very good results.
Do hope it gets you there.
Good Luck

bigred53 replied to nohard's response:
Women can 'edge' too. I do it all the time while masturbating. I bring myself close to orgasm and then I back off. I will do this several times and when I finally do go all the way it makes for a very explosive climax!!! WOW!!

Michelle

nohard replied to bigred53's response:
Way to go Michelle, great way to start the day, bang.

dfromspencer replied to bigred53's response:
Thanks Michelle!!!

That was indeed a very nice way to start the day!!!

Bang??? No, CaBOOM!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!

D.

bigred53 replied to dfromspencer's response:
I wish I could start my day that way but alas I'm still a working stiff and since I like to sleep in as long as I can I don't have time in the morning. I'm not as fast as I once was due to various medications and of course age. On the weekends it's a different story...lol. I'd stay in bed all day playing if I could...lol.

Sex of any kind - solo or partnered - is so necessary for good health. It reduces blood pressure and lowers the risk of heart attack, reduces stress, bolsters the immune system, improves sleep, heightens self esteem, improves weight managment and cholesterol, sex is beneficial for prevention of prostate cancer and can be effective for pain mangament.

So my friends go for it and by all means enjoy!!!

Michelle

bigred53 replied to bigred53's response:
I forgot to say that information was from an article I read on Fox News Health - Sex after 60 delivers healthy outcomes. And since I'm now 60 and I love sex it piqued my interest.

Michelle

nohard replied to bigred53's response:
Hi Michelle, pasted the 60 point 6 years ago, have had ED in between, but now back to full power, as the wife finds out at least 3 mornings a week.
I trained the wife to be a carpenter, she loves playing with my early morning wood, so we go tap, tap bang a few times and them boom.
Hope you get the picture.
Good Luck at weekends.

bigred53 replied to nohard's response:
Wonderful for you!!! Don't you love those EMB's (Early Morning Boners). I sure wish I could be woken up by one of those. I would be late for work for sure...lol. Good for your wife to be willing to help you take care of the woodie.

I'm single but I have a very strong libido and I take care of myself at least five times a week - sometimes twice a night. Too much fun. Thank goodness for Battery Operated Boyfriends (Bob).and they have staying power too since quite often it takes me a long time to climax - damn those evil but necessary meds.

HMMM... I wonder if Horny Goat Weed works for women?!?

Michelle

dfromspencer responded:
Hi Michelle,

Hey, if you find out about that Horny goat weed, let me know?! I know someone that could use it, she says she cares less about sex? Really? Too bad, I was interested?!!!

Well, at 55 and looking good, I have to wonder sometimes, have all women my age just given up??? I used to get pinched on the bum very often by ladies, now it not very often, what happened? I still look the same, very muscular bum!!! The only ones that do pinch it, are too young by my standards, anything less than 35, is still a child?!!!

Anyway, let me know, cool? And yep, I know all about those evil, but downright necessary meds delaying tactics!!! :,(

I hope you get what you are looking for, and I mean a man?!!! LOL!

D.

bigred53 replied to dfromspencer's response:
Dennis, I would be more than willing to give your bum a good pinch...lol.

I was kind of being facious about the Horny Goat Weed because if I remember correctly our friend and fellow poster nohard takes it.

I have heard that an herb called Damien (not sure of the spelling) can increase a woman's libido. I've never tried it since I have no problem with my libido. I have a problem finding the right man. I do have several male friends that I have had relations with in the past but they are both married now and I would never go there - talking but no touching. I do love to flirt and be a little 'nasty'.

I'd like to say to you, Dennis, that I admire your efforts to get your body and mind in good shape. It's not easy. I've been losing weight slowly but surely and I still have a way to go. I've finally got my head wrapped around starting to exercise by walking. I know that once I take the first step to do that it will be good for all of me - body and soul. Even though I'm 60 I've been told I look 45 - 50. Flattery works wonders doesn't it?

I too hope that you find the right woman - one that will give you a good pinch and much more!! Here's to love and lots and lots of good, nasty sex!!!

Michelle

Helpful Tips

Premature ejaculation- helpful hintsExpert
Several things that can help Condoms with benzocaine. This is similar to medicine the dentist use for numbing. It is at a lower dose and ... More
Was this Helpful?
42 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website