Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
cheating
An_255073 posted:
I'm currently engaged. the problem is my boyfriend hardly shows me any affection or attention. we have sex maybe once a month. I've curently started having a relationship with a Married Man, whom is in an open marriage, so his wife knows. He gives me the things i'm missing at home, plus he buys me gifts. I know this is wrong, and i feel guilty for cheating, problem is i can't afford to leave and live on my own. Do you have any suggestions?

queston responded:
Suggestion: break it off with your fianc?. Immediately. You are clearly not ready for marriage--especially not with a guy who is inattentive to you and you are cheating on him.

As far as living on your own, find a way to make it work. You made your bed, now lie in it (unless your sugar daddy and his wife invite you into theirs).

sluggo45692 responded:
I agree with queston. If your already cheating, and he's not giving you what you want, get out. The marriage won't work no matter what you do. It's good you found out now before you got married. To may people would still get married and have crappy lives. I would suggest you live as roommates for a short while, then get out.
Good Luck

kramer1961 responded:
Your boyfriend doesn't deserve to be cheated on, but its not a trivial thing getting thrown out of the house and onto the street either. That said, you should be making some sort of plan to put this right, because you well understand that you're doing your boyfriend wrong.

kram

dfromspencer responded:
No one, NO ONE deserves to be cheated on!!!! What you have done, well, its despicable!!! How do you live with yourself? How do you look in any mirrors? How can you face your B.F.?

The very FIRST thing you should have done is, TALK TO YOUR B.F.!!! COMMUNICATION!!!!! Its all about COMMUNICATION!!! Without that, how do you expect anything to change??? If you can't communicate what you need, or desire in your relationship now, how do you plan on doing that with anyone else?

I can't help you, you are a cheater, and not a good person! Sorry! I was cheated on, and let me tell you, the hurt runs deep, so deep, it takes many, many years to come back from it!!! It takes a long time to learn to trust again!!! You need to beg forgiveness from your B.F., and that despicable married man!!! Then, go get a life!

kramer1961 replied to dfromspencer's response:
If dumping on the original poster makes you feel better, then at least somebody is getting something out of this thread, but I'm not onboard with beating somebody up for asking advice.

kram

stevesmw replied to kramer1961's response:
The OP is in a no win situation. Stuck in a bad relationship and lacking the financial means to get out of it. I wonder what her living relationship was before she moved in with her BF. It might be better or not.

dfromspencer replied to kramer1961's response:
You don't have to be on board with anything I post! I was cheated on, and I stated to her that it is despicable behavior!!! I don't see how you get that I get pleasure out of anything??? The hurt is immense, I guess you are one of the few lucky ones that never got cheated on???

YOU do not have to read anything I post, please put me on ignore, if you have that?!!!

D.

kramer1961 replied to dfromspencer's response:
No, it turns out I wasn't that lucky. I got cheated on. I'm in the club. I agree cheating is despicable, but I'm not going to punish the OP for what was done to me by someone else.

I'm sympathetic to the OP, not what she's done.

kram

Helpful Tips

Tips on Lubricant UseExpert
Many people have questions about how to use lubricant for more comfortable, pleasurable sex. Here are some tips you might consider: 1. ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 45 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website