Skip to content
Passing gas during oral and toy sex
An_255122 posted:
OK this is embarrassing but IIIIII need an answer, my husband had to have his prostrate removed over a year and a half ago due to cancer, so we have found other ways to be sexually intimate. This all started at about the same time, I started farting during orgasm, It is a total turn off to my husband and it embarrasses me to tears. Is there any help out there?

georgiagail responded:
Review the attached to get an idea of what foods contribute to intestinal gas and determine if you're consuming some of these:

http://digestive.niddk.nih.gov/ddiseases/pubs/gas/

Keep in mind that passing of intestinal gas is NORMAL; sorry if it turns off your husband but I'm going to assume his inability to perform due to his surgery isn't such a pleasant thing for you either.

In other words, you BOTH have to adjust to changes in a relationship as the years progress.

Gail

dfromspencer responded:
I was going to reply, but all I can say is, here, here for GeorgiaGail!!!

You both need to make adjustments as time wears on us all.

D.

Helpful Tips

Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website