Skip to content
i love women to be with shavedhead, dt knw the reason for that
An_255186 posted:
hi i am from chennai, i love a women with bald head dont knw the reason can any one guide why this so for me, when i think of women being bald i get sex feeling into me, and want is there same kind with women also

dfromspencer responded:
When you say bald head, do you mean a shaved vagina, or their actual head? If you like a woman with a bald head, it is one of many possible fantasy's! It is just that, a fantasy! Not sure where you live, but I have seen American girls with bald heads, think of Sinade O'Connor? Not sure of the spelling, but she is a famous singer?!

So, yea, I suppose there are girls who would like a shaved head for your enjoyment?! A shaved vagina, also! Double your pleasure, double your fun!!!

Hope this helps, at least a little? You could try to Google "Fantasy's" forward slash /bald head? Good luck to you!!!

Dennis

Helpful Tips

Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website