Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Excess wetness during intercourse!
An_255201 posted:
I'm a 51 yr old female married for 27 yrs. In the last 2yrs I have noticed during Intercourse I get extremely wet, almost like a ballon of water has been popped. The discharge is clear like water, is this normal?

stevesmw responded:
You could be urinating. After making love, we would notice the sheets were wet and it was more than semen. I would remind my wife to urinate before making love.

bigred53 replied to stevesmw's response:
It could also be 'female ejaculation' or 'squirting'.

I'm 60 and I still get very, very wet.

If you're concerned put a towel on top of the sheet.

Michelle

dfromspencer responded:
What is there to worry about? Every man loves a wet vagina!!!

Could you be squirting after all these years? Possible, I suppose? More likely, you may be urinating without even knowing it, while you are having an orgasm??? Possible, I have known some women that lose their ability to hold their water? Maybe its time for a check up??? Couldn't hurt, right? Maybe it will also put your mind at ease?

I was with a young woman once, who couldn't help herself when she had an O, she would just ler er fly, pee all over me and everything!!! Nothing could be done about it, so, she came to grips with it, I hope you do too?!!!

Good luck!!!

Dennis

nohard responded:
Hi AN Well you just need some extra bath towels under you, at last your blessed, there's a whole load of women out there saying lucky you, why complain.
S you now have some extra wetness great enjoy it, reveal in it, be happy with it, squelch from orgasm to orgasm.
Enjoy.
Good Luck

1957hank responded:
I think it is really great that you do this. Although it may not be correct to ask but have you gone thru menopause? My wife and I are in our mid 50's and we cant have intercourse because she is so dry it hurts her. Menopause really put the damper on this part of our sex life. We cant use lube because it irritates her too. Oh well, there are other things we do instead. All I can say for you is to enjoy this extra "benefit" of intimacy. From a mans perspective, it would be highly arousing if my wife did this.

dfromspencer replied to 1957hank's response:
Hi Hank,

Man, am I ever sorry for you! I have heard this time after time, and I still wish there was something to be done about this?! Some ladies never come back from menopause? Others do? Your lady was one of the unfortunate ones, I'm sorry!!!

But, as long as there are other things that will still fit the bill, then I say, by all means!!!!! Have at em!!! Enjoy sex till you just can not anymore!!!

Dennis

nohard replied to 1957hank's response:
Hi Hank, Ok sorry for you sex problems, life can do this, its not as nice as we think when things go so well for us.
So things to try, vitamin B 6, get the wife to try a course of them, if they work she just stays on them, they say it for all but 3 days of the month.
When it comes to sex oils, what have you tried, how about coconut oil, I do know they say baby oil is a no, no for sex but me and my wife have been using it for over 30 years with no problems, same with olive oil if we have a quick one it the kitchen, no problems, and I think there are a lot of other natural oils that work, the problem with some of the water based sex lubricants is they tend to dry up.
Just some things you can try.
Good Luck

nohard replied to 1957hank's response:
Hi Hank Just looking up some things and come across this.
Vaginal Dryness.Using five drops of Olive Oil, can help to reduce Vaginal Dryness in order to reduce vaginal hurts during sex performance. This situation make women take intercourse as painful, and nobody wants to have pain (as far as I know).
I hope this post will be useful for anybody who will mix Olive Oil and sex.
I encourage you to make a comment if you know another use in this way, you will be welcomed. If you enjoyed this post, share it for free. thanks

They say coconut oil is very good as a sexual lubricant, but only use the virgin or extra virgin oil, its the best.
Do hope these two add some help.
Good Luck

1957hank responded:
Dfrom and Nohard, Thanks for your comments and suggestions. I don't want to hijack this thread with my problem. The original poster has a concern regarding her excessive moisture. That is a good problem. I just want to say it was so great when I could enter my wife and orgasm inside. I seemed to fit just right. I miss those days. You guys know it, the feeling of a woman's wetness and natural lubrication provides so much pleasure. I miss those days with my wife but as I said, there other things. But even those cause me some anxiety. I have a difficult time letting go when my wife is performing oral on me. I don't want to hurt her. Oh well, maybe in time I'll get comfortable with the idea.

Helpful Tips

Process to revive the heart may save a life of love
Was one of them for a severe heart attack, you call urgent medical help. If you're a coach to provide first aid never perform a ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website