Skip to content
pain during sex
suzieq1215 posted:
deliverede my first child on december 15, 2013. i went to my appointment everything was cleared. but the last 2 times my husband and i have tried to make love it feels like he is tearing me. *my daughter caused me to have 20 stiches after she was born because she tore me* but everytime he tries to penetrate it feels like he is tearing the scar. it frustrates me so what could it be?
nohard responded:
Hi sounds like you need some extra lubrication, so lots of choices, if you don't use condoms there's baby oil, olive oil, coconut oil, lots of water based oils, any of these will make things go in easy, experiment first to find out what's best for you as a couple.

But you need to take things very slowly, tell him not to rush tell your better, if you keep tearing, take sea salt baths, sae salt will help to clean and heal but you must let the water get inside you vagina.
Hope this helps you both.
Good Luck
bigred53 replied to nohard's response:
Some doctors will stitch your vagina tighter than necessary when they are repairing a childbirth tear. They think they're doing you and the husband a favor.

Like nohard said use plenty of lube, make sure you are really turned on and relaxed and have your husband enter you slowly. Apply more lube if you need to.

Good luck and good sex!!!

dfromspencer responded:
Are you tensing up when he is about to enter you? You could be, and not even realize it? My ex was all gung ho after our first was born, and that is what she was doing. Take your time, use some sort of muscle relaxation technique. This should do the trick?

Plus, if you feel you are not wet enough, lube, lube, lube, just like the other two posters have said!!!

I sure hope you find something?


Helpful Tips

Oral Sex- deep throatExpert
Many people have trouble with the gag reflex (choking or coughing) when performing oral sex especially when they try to deep throat. You ... More
Was this Helpful?
70 of 88 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website