Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
sex hormones reducing life span?
Anon_145116 posted:
Little confusing, since exercising for males increases your testosterone, ie sex hormones, as does sex or masturbation then why would one have their life span reduced. thought opposite would be true, ie more the exercise , longer the life span. why this contradicition?
also body free radical increase during exercise, so why would this be good for you?

dfromspencer responded:
I agree, they have it backwards! The only way your life span would be reduced is, because you lead a sedentary lifestyle? If you don't eat right, get enough exercise, sure, your life's span would be greatly reduced!!!

Having sex, in any form, is exercise, therefore, it is good for you, and pleasurable!!! Sex is awesome exercise, get plenty of sexercise!!!

Hey, I just made up a new word, maybe? Sexercise??? I have never heard it? I'm calling Webster's!!!

Dennis

nohard responded:
There is an anti-aging, immune-boosting, stress-reducing, mood-enhancing and hormone- balancing secret out there—and it's not just for the stars! It's sex. Did you know that having regular sex will give you a host of physiological and psychological benefits? Here's why:
Read all about this on this link, it says it all.
The Link, http://www.chatelaine.com/health/sex-and-relationships/more-sex-is-the-secret-to-a-longer-healthier-life/
Do hope this helps you, perhaps you have trouble with sex?
Good Luck

Helpful Tips

Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website