Please help! The quickest!
An_255680 posted:
My husband and I are incapable of having sex for a long duration. We do not think it is normal premature ejaculation. It's not that he is quick, its too quick, he cums after two-six pumps no matter how slow/fast. It isn't just sex either. It is the same with hand jobs/oral sex. We thought the more we did these things the better he would get over time. We are coming up on a year and there is no change. I can in all honesty say we have had sex last over a minute maybe 3 times. We have done the whole let him cum first and then try again in 30 minutes and it helps a little, but only a little and who wants to do that every time they are in the mood. It is hurting our marriage due to the lack of intimacy but neither of us knows how to fix it. Condoms don't help either. We think there has to be something wrong and he is getting discouraged. Is there something that could be medically wrong? Even if he masturbates it is the same scenario. We are truly running out of ideas. I have even tried being as un-sexy as possible and not making a single noise and it also doesn't help. If anyone out there has some helpful suggestions for us we would really appreciate it. Again, I can't help but feel that it is something medical.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
There are condoms that have desensitizing gel or something on the inside. Have you tried those?

stevesmw responded:
He needs to learn how to satisfy you first without his penis so you can enjoy sex and he can have the satisfaction of providing it. Next is to learn techniques for getting him to stop the urge to ejaculate. There is plenty of information available. I would start with a hand job. The object of the exercise is for him to keep an erection for a long time without an orgasm. Minimal stimulation to maintain an erection. When he gets used to his penis being erect and doesn't feel like his is going to orgasm, stimulation can be added until he feels like he is going to orgasm and then it is stopped until he is ready to resume.
Next step is to try intercourse. Starting with him entering you and not moving. When he can do this for 5 minutes. He can try moving a little until he can recognize that he is about to orgasm and stop moving until he feels he is not ready to orgasm or withdraw and wait if necessary to try again.

The longer he is able to last without orgasming the longer he will be able to have sex. If you can last for five minutes, you can last for an hour. The more he is accustomed.to intercourse the better he will get at it. It took me about four months to develop control. The more often you make love the better with the goal of him being able to pick when he orgasms rather than having no control.

jss123 responded:
30 minutes is too long if he is young. As soon as he can re-get his erection you should try. It worked for me. As soon as I was about to cum, I went to our bathroom and ejaculated there, cleaned up and waited 2 minutes and started again.
My wife had an orgasm and was so happy she phoned me the next day at work .

billnjenn replied to stevesmw's response:
While obviously true, pleasing her in other ways is necessary, it still does not solve this problem.

You seem to be trying all the standard ways of curing or dealing with premature ejaculation and they have no worked. There are desensitizing creams but that is just a bandage. You seem to be a great partner trying to deal with this and enduring it.

Does he know when it is heading for too late time? If you stop after a stroke or two does he stay erect for a cool down period? Then you start again?

Time and cumulative effect of some treatments may help. Good luck.