Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
is this herpes?? could it be from too much masturbation!?
mayrick12 posted:
I am freaking out I just got back from the urgent clinic and they said this is either herpes or nothing at all.

I have had no recent sexual activity except when my penis was rubbed against a women (strippers) outsside of her junk.

I noticed a blackish/blueish mark on the shaft on my penis early saturday (about 30-35 hours ago). it has gotten a little bit bigger to a blister (picture below)
the dr took a culture and said I should have the results in about 5 days but want a second opinion.the picture kinda makes it look wrose than it is....

my encouter with the stripper happened last friday so like 9 days ago from today.
PLease advise!!!! I am freaking out it is herpes.

mayrick12 responded:
there is no pain during urination, only pain was when he was jabbing it with the q tip but that as just kinda tender not painful.
He said he wasnt quite sure cuz it looks like it is drying up and healing up and its only been about 48 hours which is unlikely a herpes breakout for the first time......

please leave your opinions
i am freaking out

nohard responded:
Hi Apart from your doctor, you say an urgent clinic, is this like an STD/GUM Clinic, if not then you should get to one, the staff would be really helpful to you.
But I think it would be best to wait till the result comes back,OK
GoodLuck

mayrick12 replied to nohard's response:
It was just one of those 24 hour urgent care centers

Std and planned parenthood were closed on Sunday. Was thinking about going in today but th blister is healing up and almost closed. Should I still go in or jut wait for test results?

nohard replied to mayrick12's response:
Hi If its going just wait, would be best for now.
But if it comes back, you know were to go then.

Good Luck

Helpful Tips

Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website