Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Oral Pleasures ?
    lovemyladyalways posted:
    I am really getting the great pleasure of pleasing my wife orally now !
    My questions are: Those flavored body rubs, are they ok to use near
    or in the vaginal areas ? Does the flavored body rubs make the hair sticky to be uncomfortable? My wife did a little hair snipping down there so that is why I ask. She did a great job to.
    If my wife wanted to return the
    (favor with the flavor) would I need to shave there ? Do men shave
    there ? If so other than very carefully, what is the best way to
    do so ? Should I surprise my wife or ask first before I try to do so ? This old guy is really learning new tricks especially since
    I am nearing retirement later this year. Let the fun times begin, if
    only I knew these things before my bout of cancer I could have been
    pleasing my wife a lot more often. Thanks for any answers .

nohard responded:
    Hi OK, Shaving, I would surprise the wife, she would love it.

So how to start get it trimmed as close as you can first, a beard/hair trimmer would be best, but watch around your testicle's, when it come to wet shaving you just shave downwards, never upwards do that and your get itch's from ingrowing hairs, then put some baby oil on them to finish.

If your wife loves what you have done you can do her the same way.

Me and my wife have done this for nearly forty years, great for you sex life, will bring a whole new meaning to sex, very O natural.

Doing this you could do as like to each other and lick away with no stickiness.

Enjoy

Good Luck

billnjenn responded:
    I would not recommend flavored body lotions. However, there are special flavored and scented liquids especially designed for use in that area, you might want to try one and see if it works for you.
    Debate over shaving completely remains alive and the trend today is trim instead of going "bald".
    Do men shave their pubic area? No matter the activity you can find someone who does it. But shaving pubic hair is fairly rare among men. Doesn't mean it might not be good for you.

Helpful Tips

Epididymitis
    Can a female get something from a man with Epididymitis? More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website