Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Oral Pleasures ?
lovemyladyalways posted:
I am really getting the great pleasure of pleasing my wife orally now !
My questions are: Those flavored body rubs, are they ok to use near
or in the vaginal areas ? Does the flavored body rubs make the hair sticky to be uncomfortable? My wife did a little hair snipping down there so that is why I ask. She did a great job to.
If my wife wanted to return the
(favor with the flavor) would I need to shave there ? Do men shave
there ? If so other than very carefully, what is the best way to
do so ? Should I surprise my wife or ask first before I try to do so ? This old guy is really learning new tricks especially since
I am nearing retirement later this year. Let the fun times begin, if
only I knew these things before my bout of cancer I could have been
pleasing my wife a lot more often. Thanks for any answers .

nohard responded:
Hi OK, Shaving, I would surprise the wife, she would love it.

So how to start get it trimmed as close as you can first, a beard/hair trimmer would be best, but watch around your testicle's, when it come to wet shaving you just shave downwards, never upwards do that and your get itch's from ingrowing hairs, then put some baby oil on them to finish.

If your wife loves what you have done you can do her the same way.

Me and my wife have done this for nearly forty years, great for you sex life, will bring a whole new meaning to sex, very O natural.

Doing this you could do as like to each other and lick away with no stickiness.

Enjoy

Good Luck

billnjenn responded:
I would not recommend flavored body lotions. However, there are special flavored and scented liquids especially designed for use in that area, you might want to try one and see if it works for you.
Debate over shaving completely remains alive and the trend today is trim instead of going "bald".
Do men shave their pubic area? No matter the activity you can find someone who does it. But shaving pubic hair is fairly rare among men. Doesn't mean it might not be good for you.

Helpful Tips

FIRST TIME
I have been dating someone for around 10 months and he told me he like to talk dirty while having sex, this is my first time talking dirty ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website