Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
getting "wet"
An_255970 posted:
During intercourse, I don't have a problem staying wet, but I have a problem intially getting wet on my own. I don't like have to stop to apply "lube" once things are progressing. Ive tried clitoral stimulation etc...any suggestions?
FirstPrevious12NextLast

bigred53 responded:
Do you mean when you're masturbating? If so, just apply some lube to your clit before you get started and before you know it you'll be wet. Hey, it happens to me sometimes.

Michelle

An_255970 replied to bigred53's response:
I meant prior to intercourse but sometimes even when i masturbate, I'm dry as a bone. I guess I could try to get my boyfriend to finger me and get me wet that way but sometimes I just like to get directly to the point if you know what I mean lol

bigred53 replied to An_255970's response:
Try applying the lube before you get started. I've heard the silicone based ones stay 'slick' longer. IMO you probably do need more foreplay but I do understand about getting directly to the point.

Just keep trying different things and good luck!

Michelle

sluggo45692 responded:
I'm a firm believer of him kissing it and making it better. As for you wanting to get right to the point, a little perliminary work goes a long way. Find a lube you can have at hand at the bed side or in a discreet package for the outside of the bedroom time. Sometimes you just got to add a little to the mix.

Good Luck

cbuckner5686 replied to sluggo45692's response:
Maybe this is another topic but he and I have been together for a year and a half and he has gone down on my once. Its not because he doesnt' want to, its just because I have an ongoing fear of "mal-odor" and don't want to risk anything if that makes sense. I love going down on him but don't really want him going down on me...I know that doesnt' sound fair but its just a constant fear that I suffer with. Its not putting our relationship in jeopardy but it is a little obstacle that we face.

Thank you all for your suggestions though! I really appreciate it

bigred53 replied to cbuckner5686's response:
As long as you bathe or shower every day I don't think any man is going to have a problem with "going downtown". I do understand how you feel but you have been together over a year. If he had a problem with the way you smelled he would have said something by now.

Shower or bathe before you go to bed and rub a little perfume or perfumed lotion over the area you feel selfconscious about. That's what I would do.

Michelle

tlkittycat1968 replied to bigred53's response:
I wouldn't put anything scented down there. Some women are sensitive and that can irritate it or cause an infection.

bigred53 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
tlkittycat, you are absolutely right. I should have been more clear about where to put the scent. I should have said to put it on the mons pubis and nowhere near any mucus membrane. After I shave my pubes I do like to put some kind of lotion on the shaved area.

Michelle

nohard replied to bigred53's response:
Hi Michelle, But perfume down below, perhaps near but not to near, get some of that on your tongue, o no not nice.
But after shaving just baby oil, that's what I always do for my wife after doing her shave, I just love doing that, sometimes we do go all the way, but depends just what time of day it is and other things.
Been baby oil lover for years?
Good Luck
NOWHARD

nohard responded:
Hi Try putting your self on a coarse of vitamin B, brewers yeast will do, it has all the Bs, or just B 6 its said to keep you through sex for all but 3 days of the month.
Good Luck

bigred53 replied to nohard's response:
Dang nowhard that has always been one of my fantasies to have my man shave me.

It sure sounds like you and your wife have a wonderful relationship. Lucky you. You wouldn't happen to have a twin brother in the States would you? A single one that is. ..lol.

Michelle

nohard replied to bigred53's response:
Hi Michelle, Sorry just a grumpy old sister, never speak.
Se you just need a good man around you, who can shave, you need to get it right, I was told how to way back in 1965, by a guy I worked with, he was a great eye opener for that time.
Good Luck
NOWHARD

bigred53 replied to nohard's response:
A good man is hard to find but I'm not going to stop looking.

Michelle

jss123 replied to bigred53's response:
Its actually my fantasy to shave my wife and for her to shave me.
She doesn't like to be seen naked in good light. Sigh.

Helpful Tips

FIRST TIME
I have been dating someone for around 10 months and he told me he like to talk dirty while having sex, this is my first time talking dirty ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website