Skip to content
no discussion on puberty sexual health
freebreezmoma posted:
am a mom of 8 and i have a question and need feedback from other mom with simaler problems,about my boys at puberty doing very sensual things....why is this community all just about adult problems? can someone please direct me to the right community wher i can get feedback?
georgiagail responded:
Have you checked out the Elementary Age Children forum?

This forum is "all about adult problems" because adults are posting here.

dfromspencer responded:
Relax, us boys do things like that! We experiment! We explore new worlds, so to speak? Relax, its growing pains, and nothing more, maybe? Had you stated what the problem was, maybe someone here could have helped you?

There are some guys here, and we could probably tell you things that would curl your hair?! Until we have more information, we really cannot help!!!

Sorry, we need more info, first?!

nohard responded:
Hi Look Boys will be boys, and when we first find our penis's get hard there is no holding back, what we will do with them, life is full of these things.

I'm sure when you were a young girl you perhaps found out that a finger could disappear inside your vagina?

Its all a part of growing up, somehow you must have done some experimenting as you now have 8 kids.

What kind of fed back are you looking for, our answers on this forum could just be the same as any others, we did grow up.

Good Luck
billnjenn responded:
You would have to be more specific to get any real advice, anything based on what little you told us is irresponsible guess work. There is such a wide range of activities you might mean that range from common, to seek professional help that you need to tell us exactly what you mean.

Helpful Tips

Oral Sex- deep throatExpert
Many people have trouble with the gag reflex (choking or coughing) when performing oral sex especially when they try to deep throat. You ... More
Was this Helpful?
70 of 88 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website