Skip to content


    Attention All WebMD Community Members:

    These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

    Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

    Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

    1. Head over to this page:

    2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

    3. Start posting

    Have questions? Email us anytime at

    After sex I cannot hardly walk for 2 days or more
    An_256139 posted:
    My daughter has a problem. She recenly got married for the first time and is in her twenties. No sex before this. After sex she hurts vaginally. She is unable to walk without pain for a few days. Sitting hurts and no matter what she does she feels pain. Her vagina appears to look like she burnt it and there are several small cuts on it. They are not having rough sex simply sex. She has been to the obgyn and the primary docs several times. They tell her it is possible to be allergic to her husbands semen. Today she went to an allergist and got nowhere. Does anyone on here ever have this problem and what did you do.
    nohard responded:
    Hi Does any of the below, match what she has.
    Symptoms of pelvic inflammatory disease

    PID can be difficult to recognise if the symptoms are mild, and some women don't have any symptoms.

    Most women have mild symptoms that may include one or more of the following:

    • pain around the pelvis or lower abdomen (tummy)
    • discomfort or pain during sex that is felt deep inside the pelvis
    • pain during urination
    • bleeding between periods and after sex
    • heavy or painful periods
    • unusual vaginal discharge, especially if it is yellow or green

    A few women become very ill with:

    • severe lower abdominal pain
    • a high temperature (fever)
    • nausea and vomiting
    Do hope this helps.
    Good Luck

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

    For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website