cpap
that4sure posted:
can a cpap machine cause ED.

georgemed222 responded:
Actually, the opposite is more likely to be true; there's nothing about a CPAP that should cause erectile dysfunction, but using it to address sleep apnea issues can result in a healthier, more rested man who in turn may perform in a more positive manner sexually. On a separate note, remember to use a quality penis nutrient cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) to maintain proper penis health. A cream that includes acetyl L carnitine can also help with penis sensitivity issues.

sluggo45692 responded:
As a C-Pap user, I can tell you it doesn't cause ED. It helped me be more alert and able to not just hit the bed and pass out. If I had a decrease in function, it was from my weight, my years of smoking (quit after 20 years), or my lack of exercise. All of these are the reasons I have a C-Pap. I will always need the machine, but I'm losing weight and have quit smoking.

Good Luck

oldbiguy responded:

How are you doing with your CPAP therapy? It took me a couple of months before I got comfortable with it, but now I wouldn't consider going to sleep without it. After using mine CPAP machine for about 5 years, I have lost over 50lbs (and keep it off), plus my energy level, sex drive and stamina have all gone through the roof. Also, I have been taken off my blood pressure, cloistral, and ED meds. Life is Good at 59.

Larry