Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
cpap
that4sure posted:
can a cpap machine cause ED.

georgemed222 responded:
Actually, the opposite is more likely to be true; there's nothing about a CPAP that should cause erectile dysfunction, but using it to address sleep apnea issues can result in a healthier, more rested man who in turn may perform in a more positive manner sexually. On a separate note, remember to use a quality penis nutrient cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) to maintain proper penis health. A cream that includes acetyl L carnitine can also help with penis sensitivity issues.

sluggo45692 responded:
As a C-Pap user, I can tell you it doesn't cause ED. It helped me be more alert and able to not just hit the bed and pass out. If I had a decrease in function, it was from my weight, my years of smoking (quit after 20 years), or my lack of exercise. All of these are the reasons I have a C-Pap. I will always need the machine, but I'm losing weight and have quit smoking.

Good Luck

Helpful Tips

Oral Sex- deep throatExpert
Many people have trouble with the gag reflex (choking or coughing) when performing oral sex especially when they try to deep throat. You ... More
Was this Helpful?
70 of 88 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website