Skip to content
is there such a thing
iam_sam posted:
is there such a thing as this?....my wife says that a certain part of her stomach hurts because she is not able to orgasm and release (those fluids from orgasm). she's been to several doctors, x-rays, and ultra-sounds and they just can't seem to find out what is wrong with her stomach. please help!

dfromspencer responded:
Hi,

My first question is; why can't your wife orgasm?

Is this a medical condition, or one brought about by herself, or, maybe even you? Have you experimented with any toys? How long do you give to turning her on, before you actually have sexual intercourse??? It may be your wife herself? She may be afraid to orgasm? It is probably subconscious? She may need to see a sex counselor?

I wish you lots of luck!!!

Dennis

iam_sam replied to dfromspencer's response:
1. she doesn't want to masturbate 2. we've had the best sex we could have and she enjoys it but i just can't get her to orgasm. according to her, she THINKS her stomach problems are because she can't get rid of those old orgasm fluids because its hurting from a small area on the side of her stomach, not the actual stomach.. could this possibly be true? has anyone ever heard of this?

tlkittycat1968 replied to iam_sam's response:
There are no "orgasm fluids" for most women. Some women do ejaculate but that comes from the urethra, not the stomach.

As for not being able to orgasm, most women cannot orgasm via intercourse alone. Has she orgasmed via oral/manual stimulation?

nohard responded:
Hi Does she get a clitoral numbness and swelling, its a sign of things building up, but gets no orgasm.
Its when she gets an orgasm that all this will be released, its like having a stuck orgasm.
She needs to learn how to orgasm, look get he to have a look on www,dodsonandross.com on the left hand side at the top its all about masturbating and how to orgasm, she can even down load vids at a small cost on how to do it, Dr Betty Dodson is a guru on how to get women to orgasm, she could even post to Dr Betty Dodson on her problem, she is very wise on this, she takes life one orgasm at a time, she even runs class's for women on how to masturbate and orgasm.
So lots of help all in one place.
Do hope this helps.
Good Luck

bigred53 replied to nohard's response:
Sam, hello and welcome. This is just my experience. If I get aroused during the day when I am at work or wherever and I cannot orgasm I will get cramps - almost like menstural cramps. I call it "pink balls".

I'm curious as to why your wife doesn't want to masturbate. Does she stimulate herself while the two of you are having intercourse? As tlkittycat said most women cannot orgasm from intercourse alone. I know I can't.

As nohard said dodsonandross is a wonderful site for women and their partners. I've learned a lot from reading there.

Good luck to you.

Michelle

nohard replied to bigred53's response:
Hi Michelle, Nip over to www.pegym.com from there you can PM me, and it also has a women forum, could be quite good for you.
NOWHARD

iam_sam replied to nohard's response:
thanks everyone.

so i guess her stomach problems are not from not having any orgasm. its still a mistery. does anyone here know where on webmd i can go to ask questions about this?

bigred53 replied to iam_sam's response:
Sam, is her pain in her actual stomach or in her abdomen? There is a difference you know.

Michelle

nohard replied to iam_sam's response:
Look no offence to WebMD, but still think Dr Betty Dodson would be your best bet, she does know what she's talking about when it come to women and there orgasms, its right in her field.
So off you go www.dodsonandross.com and post to Betty with the same question.
I guarantee she comes up with an answer for you, by email.
Good Luck

Helpful Tips

Premature ejaculation- helpful hintsExpert
Several things that can help Condoms with benzocaine. This is similar to medicine the dentist use for numbing. It is at a lower dose and ... More
Was this Helpful?
42 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website