Skip to content
Is my partner cheating
An_256509 posted:
Hi, my girlfriend gave birth about 3 and a half months ago, her vagina went really tight and then all of a sudden over the past two weeks it's gone quite loose, I work away through the week and only home at weekends so we only have sex once or twice a week, is she cheating? Or is this normal, I know this sounds horrible but it's eating away at me and I don't know what to do!?

bigred53 responded:
Relax. I doubt she is cheating. With a new baby she doesn't have time.

She's probably really turned on and extra lubricated so it might feel that she is looser to you. I know if I only was able to be with my man on the weekend I would be dripping wet in anticipation.

Vulvas/vaginas change over time. Is your penis exactly the same as it was when you were a teenager? Keep in mind that she just had a baby. Unless she had a c-section her vagina was stretched to the limit in order to accommodate the passage of YOUR baby into the world.

Michelle

nohard responded:
Hi Bud, look at 3 1/2 months, trust me she is to busy just looking after baby, to think about sex, trust me your lucky your getting any at this time.
But things do change after having a baby and the vagina is one of them, and along with her breasts get bigger, mind you. seems you have not noticed them.

So just sit back, if your that worried take a week off and be the daddy, with your g/f and baby, then perhaps your see how its all done, washing baby's cloths, feeding baby, changing baby, washing baby, doing the shopping, cleaning your and hers house/flat, cooking and a few more things, trust me she would be to tired to go out having sex, and that's without looking after you at weekends.

Just relax and clear you mind, I just think your putting to much weight on your thoughts.

Good Luck

sluggo45692 responded:
No she's not cheating. I agree with the Michelle & Nowhard. Her body is changing every day. Even 3 1/2 months later. Appreciate and love your family and stop worring. She gave you a child and her love. Don't screw it up. Take some time off and show her your love. Help her take care of your child. Turn the TV off, get off your butt, and help take care of your family. Thoughts like "is she cheating" after having your baby will destroy your relationship.
I'm not trying to nag at you, but those are the wrong thoughts.

Good Luck

dfromspencer responded:
ARE YOU CRAZY???

Your girlfriend has given you her love, her body, and now YOUR BABY!!! What, you think your girlfriend who has just recently gone through hell for you, is cheating??? W.T.F.???

SHE JUST HAD YOUR LOVE CHILD, GIVEN TO YOU OUT OF HER LOVE FOR YOU!!!

Stop already, you will give yourself a hernia!

Enjoy that woman's love for you, you big dope!

An_256555 responded:
yep she is worst I have had

Helpful Tips

Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website