Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I've mastered giving myself the squirting orgasm, but think I'm having them in my sleep, too!
xolomom posted:
I have woken up a couple times in the last couple weeks with a wet spot in bed and my panties completely soaked! When I masterbation and have a female ejaculating orgasm the fluid has a specific smell, and this nighttime fluid has the same scent. I am just wondering if this is normal!?!

mogarmanhunter responded:
Ive been told and have read that the fluid in female orgasm fluid is composed of a few different things. But urine is one of them so its still pea. So yeah I would wash my sheets

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Yes, it's normal for women to ejaculate. Some women can and some can't.

Since it comes from the urethra, there may be traces of urine in it but other than that, it's similar to men's semen.

nohard replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
Hi, To you and mogarmanhunter, you really must see women squirt, have a look round xhamster, your find some on there, the squirt comes from glands inside the vagina, its quite good to watch if you have never seen it before, and comes out with some force.
Some women love the taste of the own juices, there seems to be a problem of claims to just what it is.
But some women can and some cant just like women and orgasms.
But tell you something Kittycat, its not anything like semen.
Good Luck

nohard responded:
Hi just go to www.dodsonandross.com have look and read on the female ejaculation, your find it down the left hand side, your find that there is lots to read.
All very interesting, and yes its quite normal for some females to ejaculate, your find it does smell different and your b/f will tell you it tastes different.
Good Luck

tlkittycat1968 replied to nohard's response:
I don't know about coming out with some force because mine doesn't. It felt like I was peeing but it was during a strong orgasm so I knew I wasn't (thanks to WebMD).

Helpful Tips

Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website