Skip to content
Sex Problems
An_256850 posted:
I am 20 years old and I have had 5 five times with 5 different guys (one night stands) and none of them have been able to cum during sex. However I can make them cum with oral sex. I think that there may be something wrong with my vagina. I am scared that I will never be able to get into a relationship due to this problem. Can anyone help me? What do I do?

stevesmw responded:
Seriously, 0 for 5. Given the likely age of you partners and ignoring them all being wasted, the odds are about the same as being struck by lightning.

If you can feel them they can feel you.

nohard responded:
Hi OK don't worry I don't think its you, when your giving them oral sex, are you masturbating them as well, at the same time?

It could be there grip when they masturbate, the problem is with a lot of guys, is that they use a very tight grip, this is something your vagina cant replicate.

There grip should be feather light in touch, with some oil, this then replicates your vagina.

I think its just your choice of guys, its not you, but 5 guys then your a bit of a female studess.

Don't worry your get there one day, but do hope you on BC or make them use condoms.

Try having a look on www.dodsonandross.com have a look under male ejaculations, see what you can find there, if not post your problem to Dr Betty Dodson, she may just be able to put a finger on your problem, she a very wise women when it comes to sex.

Do hope something here helps.

Good Luck

bob249 responded:
I suspect your partners have a preference of receiving oral.

Did they give you oral to orgasm?

johnyo responded:
It's not you, it's them. Granted 5 guys in a row is pretty crappy luck on your part. Do you perform oral sex on them first? Some guys, especially younger guys might not be able to fire again without a lot of arousal.

Helpful Tips

wallgreens lol seriously
I went on wallgreens looking for a curling iron. and i found some toys.. and inexpensive.. lol... i was lol... came in a box, very discreet ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website