Skip to content
Chewing tobacco and cunnilingus
leoraiderlady posted:
Hi, my fiancé chews tobacco and aside from it making me not want to french kiss him I don't want him to preform cunnilingus either. I'm worried about my oral and vaginal health, am I worrying needlessly?

nohard responded:
Hi The last thing you need if you don't like it nicotine juice up your vagina, or in your mouth, I would give your fianc? the choice.

Its either me or the chewing tobacco.

But end of the day its your choice as well.

Good Luck

sluggo45692 responded:
Hi Leoraiderlady,

I totally agree with you. Brown stained teeth with a brown dripple stain is just so attractive. Then there's "worm dirt" (snuff) or dip. I would just "love" to kiss a mouth, after they put something that looks like a big earthworm crapped out in it. Let's not get in to the spitting and spit bottles laying around.
By the way, I'm an ex smoker for over 10 years and stopped performing oral on my ex wife. Talk about licking an ash tray. One of the many reasons we got divorced. Now seeing her with her toothless bf and her teeth rotting out to her mouth, GOOD RIDDENS. 2 plus packs a day between them.

I agree with nowhard also. He has 2 choices. Tobacco or you.

Good Luck

Helpful Tips

sexually frustrated 2
fighting is healthy in a relationship as long as it's calm and there are boundaries set on both sides. there is bad fighting or as you ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website