one shot wonder
An_257208 posted:
so when i started dating my current girlfriend/fiancee I was able to have sex with her multiple times in a row with decent recovery time. Meaning we could fool around for hours. But within the last year my sex drive has dwindled and even though i want to have sex, i can only get it up once and then its done, generally for 24 hours.

My stamina has also dwindled to where i can only last 1-5 min if i am lucky where before it was up to 30 min. Its like as soon as I put it inside her i blow my load. thats not satisfying for either of us.

She thinks i just dont find her attractive, which isnt true. I have been working more lately than i ever have before and am extremely tired all the time. I havent been eating healthy and only recently started going to the gym again. i am thinking that these could all be factors as well as possible low testosterone.

any advice would be helpful

georgiagail responded:
You've already answered your own problem.

1. Get more rest.
2. Eat better.

It's doubtful you have an issue with low testosterone.

Gail

nihko replied to georgiagail's response:
when i say i dont eat healthy, its mainly that i get food once a day from fast food restaurants. I dont keep snacks around the house and only drink one soda a day. I dont drink energy drinks on a regular basis or smoke. I dont eat a whole lot to begin with.

nohard replied to nihko's response:
Hi Fast foods and junk foods are both sex killers, chuck in some sodas as well, working long hours, lack of sleep, your a walking disaster area.

You just need to start eating healthy foods, sleep better, drink more water, get on some general vitamins and mineral's and see how things go.

One thing don't try forcing your sex life, till you feel you right for it.

Good Luck

georgiagail replied to nohard's response:
Some restaurants offer better food choices so the idea that ALL are "junk foods" is incorrect. And you haven't mentioned what kind of soda you consume; again, there are differences between sugar containing, caffeine containing ones and others.

Most folks don't need vitamin and mineral supplements to begin with. They end up urinating them out.

Your exhaustion is likely playing a greater role in all of this than anything else.

Gail

fcl replied to nihko's response:
The fact that you're not eating very much can also contribute to your general fatigue.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

georgiagail replied to nohard's response:
"So here we go again, nit picking and just being bitchy"..."you must have a reading deficit".

Knock it off. Your post has been reported.

"yes, a dietician".

The word is spelled "dietitian".

Gail

bigred53 replied to georgiagail's response:
OMG stop it both of you - Gail and Nowhard. Why can't you both agree to disagree? And Gail really? What was so bad you felt you had to report it? There is no need for either of you to comment on anything the other has said.

Michelle

nohard replied to bigred53's response:
Hi Michelle, Its her she has a big problem with other peoples answers, just loves to put them done, and when you come back at her with more corrections, she throws wobbles, loves to be miss perfect all the time.

The fact is she's the one who spouted about being a dietician or dietitian, when it comes back her again throws a wobble.

Well you would think a dietician would know a lot more about fast foods and all the high level's of salt and sugars, just the thing to kill a sex life of a young man.

Makes one wonder?

NOWHARD

PS Hope they look back through a few posts , its all there.

bigred53 replied to nohard's response:
Nowhard I hear you. I was trying not to take sides...lol. Keep doing what you're doing and have always done which is try to help people. And please try to ignore each other because I would really be upset if you got kicked off here. <3<3

Michelle

bigred53 replied to bigred53's response:
BTW Gail either spelling is correct - dietitian/dietician - according to Webster's dictionary.

Michelle

georgiagail replied to bigred53's response:
The professional spells this "dietitian".

Gail

bigred53 replied to georgiagail's response:
Whoop-di-do. You always have to have the last word don't you? How professional is that? Now make yourself happy and report me.

Have a nice day.

Michelle

nohard replied to bigred53's response:
Hi Michelle, Don't forget meet me on www.PEGYM.com , just PM from there, but keep it quite.

Otherwise we will be followed.

NOWHARD