Skip to content
Gf's inability to stay wet
luffyd01 posted:
Hey guys, I'm a 21 year old male, very healthy and my gf is 19 yrs old, also very healthy. We've been together 4 months now and started experimenting. I get an erection immediately as we kiss, she also gets wet when we are kissing. After 30 to 40 minutes of kissing I will go down on her, and notice she isn't that wet. She becomes dry really quickly, but during the entire time when we are kissing she is enjoying it. I still go down on her using my own saliva as a lubricant, but that drys up 5 min after I stop going down on her. During the time when I'm going down on her, she's enjoying it fairly well as I can hear her moaning and her fingers grabbing my hair. I channel my finger and tongue on her clitoris plenty and she enjoys it but cannot get wet. I've asked her what she likes and dislikes, and she stated she likes to kiss longer, beforr i start taking her clothes off, that's why we kiss 30 to 40 min. I usually ask her if she's enjoying it, she's shy, but says yes, and she will tell me if she dislIke something. So far I've been doing has been making her feel good, and she's comfortable with me as well. So I do not k ow what the issue is. Csn anyone explain and maybe broaden my understanding. Thank you.

georgiagail responded:
Women product lubrication during arousal but we're not fountains of the stuff. It's likely after 30 to 40 minutes of kissing she's produced all she's going to and things have dried up.

And sometimes kissing feels good and enjoyable but isn't all that arousing for that long a period of time. In other words, she may produce lubrication at the beginning of the kissing session but 30 to 40 minutes later is long done.

Gail

bigred53 replied to georgiagail's response:
Luffy all women are different and like Gail said we're not all endless fountains of lubrication.

Is this causing a problem during intercourse?

It could be whatever form of birth control she's using or it could be another medication. For example decongestants don't just dry out sinuses.

I'm happy to say that I have never dried out even after hours of sex play.

I recommend that you buy some lube. Try several different types.

Michelle

nohard responded:
Hi Well women are all different, some like your g/f don't get that wet, from what ever you do to her, but have your tried long lengths of foreplay even good oral sex should juice her up, which most women do love.
OK some are just dry, from there it works its way up to needing a towel under them, as they get that wet, and this is not female ejaculation, just get very or extra wet.
Perhaps your in need of some good reading on female foreplay, it would boost your knowledge on how the female works and what the love, but not forgetting all women are different.
Hope this helps a long with the others.
Good Luck

luffyd01 replied to bigred53's response:
Yes I understand what you are saying, but she goes dry even when she is feeling good. I'm playing with her clitoris, and going down on her, which she all enjoys, but doesn't get wet. We do try a bit of foreplay but I usually ask her what she wants me to do and what she likes. But even when she's enjoying herself she's enjoying herself she goes dry. We haven't had intercourse yet, but we might soon. So do you recommend using lubricants?

luffyd01 replied to georgiagail's response:
Mainly I'm kissing her for that long period of time is because she likes and she informed me. We foreplay as well, I'll kiss her on the neck, her clavicle, lightly suck on her ear lobe. She loves all of it and I tease her by rubbing my hand from neck to her thigh without touching her vagina. In short moments she kinda goes rough through the tease and sensation. I'll play with her breast and then she will get on top of me and start her foreplay. I suppose she's naturally not able to produce such amounts of fluid. She's somewhat shy at first but builds up to being comfortable. Each time I go down on her she enjoys it well enough to be moaning trying not to, be loud, bending her back, moving her hips quite a bit. But all that sensational and she still doesn't get wet, I have to use my saliva as a substitute.
Oh by the way she's a virgin and I'm afraid to finger her because each time I try when she's wet she says it's painful. Just one finger and her hymen hasn't ripped or been broken.

thesensualist replied to georgiagail's response:
You may be too direct when you get down to the clit.
If kissing and indirect sexual contact is what turns her on initially, and she wants a lot of it, she's making it clear that she needs more of what works before you start working her clit with your tongue.

I recommend expanding beyond kissing to caressing and exploring her body gently rather than beelining to the most sensitive spots. They're the most sensitive, it doesn't mean they're the ones that need to be worked over the most.

Kiss. Touch her neck, her breasts, massage her butt, gently stroke her vulva and touch her without getting too direct. The more you "tease" the more turned on she will get. The arousal process will create the lubrication. Think of it in terms of cultivating pleasure rather than trying to "get her off" and you'll find her body much more responsive.

Freja

stevesmw responded:
I agree with what others have said. Take your time and stimulate her clitoris indirectly. Regarding oral sex, I take direction well and would provide it if asked for. I prefer to use my fingers and plenty of lubricant. I would rather use my mouth for kissing or sucking. You can embrace, caress, massage and talk. This is difficult with your head between your partner's legs.

The word intercourse never appeared in your post.

I enjoyed intercourse with as little friction as possible. Even if there was normal lubrication, I liked to use a lot of lubricant. I found friction over stimulating and it makes your partner sore.

An_241042 replied to nohard's response:
Is it just me or do you make no sense at all? What does this mean, "OK some are just dry, from there it works its way up to needing a towel under them, as they get that wet, and this is not female ejaculation, just get very or extra wet"???? My B/F & I don't get it.

Anon_134193 replied to An_241042's response:
Nohard was basically just saying that women are all different, and it's a continuum from people who are very dry to people who are very wet up to the point of needing a towel during sex. He was also differentiating from women who just produce a lot of lubrication and women who actually ejaculate during sex, as they can be two different things. Hope this helps you and your B/F.

Helpful Tips

Oral Sex- deep throatExpert
Many people have trouble with the gag reflex (choking or coughing) when performing oral sex especially when they try to deep throat. You ... More
Was this Helpful?
70 of 88 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website