Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Anal Stretching/blister/mystery
    faenrie posted:
    I am a male who's been masturbating anally for years. Of course I've taken a great deal of safety precautions and I lubricate every time. In the past few months I've been using a larger dildo for this purpose. Everything has gone fine until a few days ago. I used a bit less lube. The next day I found something on my outer sphincter that is inconsistent with anything I've found. It isn't an STD, skin tab, hemorrhoid, or fissure.
    It is sore, is firm to the touch, and slightly swollen. It seems a bit like a blister from the friction and I'm hoping that is what it is, but it doesn't seem to be going away several days later. The color matches the surrounding skin. It's not red or pale. I was hoping for some insight.

nohard responded:
    Hi If it is a blister, then just leave well alone, let it go down on its own, and leave of the anal masturbating till it clears up.
    In future just use lots of lub and restart with the small one and work back up.
    Good Luck

faenrie replied to nohard's response:
    I'll give it a week to see if it'll heal on its own, then report back if it's still there.

Helpful Tips

wallgreens lol seriously
    I went on wallgreens looking for a curling iron. and i found some toys.. and inexpensive.. lol... i was lol... came in a box, very discreet ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website