Skip to content
Anal Stretching/blister/mystery
faenrie posted:
I am a male who's been masturbating anally for years. Of course I've taken a great deal of safety precautions and I lubricate every time. In the past few months I've been using a larger dildo for this purpose. Everything has gone fine until a few days ago. I used a bit less lube. The next day I found something on my outer sphincter that is inconsistent with anything I've found. It isn't an STD, skin tab, hemorrhoid, or fissure.
It is sore, is firm to the touch, and slightly swollen. It seems a bit like a blister from the friction and I'm hoping that is what it is, but it doesn't seem to be going away several days later. The color matches the surrounding skin. It's not red or pale. I was hoping for some insight.

nohard responded:
Hi If it is a blister, then just leave well alone, let it go down on its own, and leave of the anal masturbating till it clears up.
In future just use lots of lub and restart with the small one and work back up.
Good Luck

faenrie replied to nohard's response:
I'll give it a week to see if it'll heal on its own, then report back if it's still there.

Helpful Tips

Tips on Lubricant UseExpert
Many people have questions about how to use lubricant for more comfortable, pleasurable sex. Here are some tips you might consider: 1. ... More
Was this Helpful?
35 of 47 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website