Skip to content
had sex with my man last night and it hit...
babymommalove posted:
have a question my man hit something really hard in me last night it made a bubbly noise and water came out of me for like 30 minutes i am NOT pregnant! what could this of been? i am a little uncomfortable now. i just dnt want it to be something bad i am 21

Take the Poll

i have a question my man hit something really hard in me last night it made a bubbly noise and water came out of me for like 30 minutes i am not pregnant! what could this of been? i am a little uncomfortable now.
  • the truth answer
  • true answer
vote
View Poll Results

Anon_134193 responded:
You may have just experienced female ejaculation. That's likely if the "water" that came out of you didn't smell like urine. I doubt it was gushing steadily for that long, but you may have had leakage for a while. Female ejaculate is a liquid that mimics prostatic fluid from a male, comes from the urethra, is not urine, and usually happens when a woman is really relaxed, aroused, and is having her g-spot stimulated.

Many women find this very pleasurable and there is nothing gross or wrong about it.

If you are having pain or see blood, have a chat with a doctor. Otherwise, congratulations! I do it too, once in a while when I am lucky, and I like it.

babymommalove replied to Anon_134193's response:
wow you got me feeling dumb and it was coming out for 30 minutes i went to the er last night they said it was nothing i just have cysts thats why i been so uncomphy had nothing to do with the ejaculation i guess my hubby kno how to get it that never happened to me b4 and we been together for 7 years!

Anon_134193 replied to babymommalove's response:
Well, I certainly don't want anyone to feel dumb because of something I said. I'm glad you didn't have anything serious going on, and it's good to find out about the cysts.

Helpful Tips

Tips on Lubricant UseExpert
Many people have questions about how to use lubricant for more comfortable, pleasurable sex. Here are some tips you might consider: 1. ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 46 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website