had sex with my man last night and it hit...
babymommalove posted:
have a question my man hit something really hard in me last night it made a bubbly noise and water came out of me for like 30 minutes i am NOT pregnant! what could this of been? i am a little uncomfortable now. i just dnt want it to be something bad i am 21

Take the Poll

i have a question my man hit something really hard in me last night it made a bubbly noise and water came out of me for like 30 minutes i am not pregnant! what could this of been? i am a little uncomfortable now.
  • the truth answer
  • true answer
vote
View Poll Results

Anon_134193 responded:
You may have just experienced female ejaculation. That's likely if the "water" that came out of you didn't smell like urine. I doubt it was gushing steadily for that long, but you may have had leakage for a while. Female ejaculate is a liquid that mimics prostatic fluid from a male, comes from the urethra, is not urine, and usually happens when a woman is really relaxed, aroused, and is having her g-spot stimulated.

Many women find this very pleasurable and there is nothing gross or wrong about it.

If you are having pain or see blood, have a chat with a doctor. Otherwise, congratulations! I do it too, once in a while when I am lucky, and I like it.

babymommalove replied to Anon_134193's response:
wow you got me feeling dumb and it was coming out for 30 minutes i went to the er last night they said it was nothing i just have cysts thats why i been so uncomphy had nothing to do with the ejaculation i guess my hubby kno how to get it that never happened to me b4 and we been together for 7 years!

Anon_134193 replied to babymommalove's response:
Well, I certainly don't want anyone to feel dumb because of something I said. I'm glad you didn't have anything serious going on, and it's good to find out about the cysts.