Scared and Stressed
An_258128 posted:
Hello,
You probably see this question repeatedly but you seem like the type of support group that is good to talk to.
I am 16 and recently became sexually active (April of 2014 to be exact). There is always a fear that I will become pregnant so I am not very sexually active. The last time I was it was June 28th and the last day of ovulation (so it said on an app). We had sex 3 times that night and used a condom every time. I was going to wait until I got birth control (which was only a few days after) but as most know in the heat of the moment the body wants what the body wants. I took a home pregnancy test 10 days after I had sex (using a condom, I am always safe) and it came up as negative. That was 4 days before I was supposed to get my period. I am now 2 days late and getting very nervous. I've been stressing out about this for weeks now. So, my question is; What is the likely hood of me being pregnant? we did shower together but there was no entering of anything. we also do foreplay but he never touched himself and then touched me and I never touched myself after touching him. I've been reading websites which puts thoughts in my head and makes me stress out even more.
Thank you for reading please reply earliest to your convenience.
Ally

nohard responded:
Hi Well stress is not helping as stress can make you skip a period, or you could be just late, or just skipping a period, exercising can do it, and weight loss.

These are just some, but as your now 2 days late it would be a good time for a test either an HPT or with your doctor.

The last one may be the best way.

Good Luck

But the I'm just a mere man perhaps some of the lady's on here have better ideas?

An_258128 replied to nohard's response:
That's what I was thinking. I've been trying to calm down and just wait it out. I'm going to get another HPT tomorrow.

Thanks so much for the reply, very helpful!

georgiagail replied to stewartjames's response:
"What is the likely hood of me being pregnant?"

Assuming the condoms were used accurately and did not break or tear....zero.

"I've been stressing out about this for weeks now."

What are the chances that all this stress has thrown your menstrual cycle schedule off a bit? 100 percent.

Gail