Skip to content
20 year old male who has lost his mojo. need help
An_258279 posted:
Im 20 years old as of next month and ive come across a problem that really blows my mind. i have lost almost all of my sexual drive and it's been this way for almost a year. throughout highschool i was extremely sexually active, almost every other day, and now i feel completely different towards sex. this could be to my relation that ended about a year ago, i thought i was in love with the girl and still think that to this day. when we broke up i cldn't get an erection for almost 4 months and then when it past and i started regularly getting them i figured i was over that but now i still find that even if i can get one it doesnt mean i want to go through with it. i realize that my problems may be phsycological in that i miss who i used to be with but i was fine 2 months ago and now its coming back. it also seems like i have trouble getting close with most people. a couple things ive noticed is that ive picked up a lot of responsibilities since high school with my job and maybe that adds stress, also my brain since to process things more eligantly almost like im becoming more of a man. i knowthis is all weird i just wanted to get it out there because i really dont know whats going on with me. so if someone can just shed a little light that would be great. and to rule out a few things im in good shape played sports all my life and im going into the navy so i do feel a sense of direction. and i stay pretty calm throughout the day i meditate every so often.

funnyguy25 responded:
to put it simply, ive just lost my mojo and i want to get it back.

nohard responded:
Hi Sounds like it was separation anxiety and depression at first then it seems you loaded yourself with stress, all of these will bring your libido down, and are all sex killers.

But doing meditation will help get you back on track, you should try doing more, even first thing in the morning every morning, and don't forget you mantra's, have seen that these are very helpful, if you get a chance you need to see George Harrisons Living In The Material World.

Also getting on with your new life should bring things back up, its the new life and new beginnings that will help you there, and a girl in each port will help, mind you that's if you ever get to sea.

Hope this helps you.

Good Luck

Helpful Tips

wallgreens lol seriously
I went on wallgreens looking for a curling iron. and i found some toys.. and inexpensive.. lol... i was lol... came in a box, very discreet ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website