Skip to content
Implanon removed
nervousquay posted:
I have had the implanon removed for almost 2 months now. I had af on 6/5-6/9. I have yet to get af. I have been having pregnancy symptoms such as light bleeding, tingly breast, and light cramps I've also been very tired. I have taken 2 pregnancy test but both test were negative. Has anyone else experienced these kind of symptoms after having the implanon removed?

nohard responded:
Hi Its a good question with lots of answers, did you try googling, implanon removed, on its own or with side effects, or period.

As said lots of answers from hormones, there out of whack, and these will give you lots of bad side effects and some like you could be pregnant, some women have been lucky and got pregnant straight away, seems there a short period when this can happen.

Then there are others who say you should wait till your periods get back to normal before trying to get pregnant, and use condoms till then.

Somehow hope this helps you.

Good Luck

Helpful Tips

Premature ejaculation- helpful hintsExpert
Several things that can help Condoms with benzocaine. This is similar to medicine the dentist use for numbing. It is at a lower dose and ... More
Was this Helpful?
42 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website