Skip to content
HAVING AN ORGASM TOO FAST
COOKIE16101 posted:
I KNOW IT SOUNDS CRAZY TO SOME BUT I ORGASM TOO FAST! SOMETIMES MY HUSBAND CANT BE FAST ENOUGH & IT HAPPENS OR WHEN WE ARE HAVING SEX, I AM DONE RIGHT AWAY & HE GETS DISGUSTED BECAUSE HE TAKES TOO LONG. dOES ANYONE HAVE THIS PROBLEM OR AM I REALLY ABNORMAL? OR DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY REMEDIES TO SLOW THIS DOWN SO WE CAN HAVE A LITTLE BIT OF TIME?

Cat78fish responded:
When I first saw the heading of your post, I assumed you were a man asking about premature ejaculation because there really is no such thing as a woman having too fast of an orgasm. Most women are capable of having multiple orgasms so I really don't see this as a problem. I guess I don't understand why it's a problem for you and your husband. Are you saying you have difficulting reaching orgasm a second time with your husband or that once you've had one orgasm that you find yourself getting dry and unable to have another? Sorry, I just have never heard of a man that got disgusted because his wife had a quick orgasm. I would think he would be pleased that he could bring you to orgasm so fast.

Donna

LoveMyIssues responded:
I had the exact same thought as Donna... What's the real problem with you reaching orgasm quickly? It strikes me as a good thing.

OTOH, I know my GF is pretty much "done" when she's had one orgasm, so she prefers to be last. Is that the case for you as well?

40Something1960 responded:
I don't know what you mean by "your husband can't be fast enough" Most women prefer to have at least one orgasm through foreplay before they even get to intercourse, and those of us who orgasm through intercourse enjoy having several more through penetration. Sex does not end just because you had one orgasm, it;s not like you are a man and losing your erection. If he is "disgusted" that women are capable of multiple orgasms per session it's pretty much a case of tough toenails for him. He needs to get over it.

By the way there is a button on your keybord to turn that annoying caps lock off. Feel free to use it.

COOKIE16101 responded:
I think I didn't explain well what I really wanted to say. First of all, I do understand that women are capable of having more then 1 orgasm. You were right, I cannot reach a second orgasm with my husband. He does not get disgusted with me, it's just that as soon as I have the orgasm, I just want him to be done. He is definitely pleased that I orgasm that fast & also that I do have an orgasm every time, its just that I orgasm soo quickly that I don't know what to do because I would like to last a little longer than having an orgasm as soon as he enters me? Does that help explain any better? Thanks for any help

delladonna responded:
Hey, Seems some of those who replied, didnt understand her problem very well. Actually, I have similar problem. I am 20 smth and reach orgasm too fast. I think this problem not only affects the partner, but also oneself. In her case, I am sure she not only wants to pls her husband(as anybody would) but also she wants to enjoy herself too. It can be a bit boring to EVERYTIME reach an orgasm too fast, unless it is a real quickie.

for 40Something1960, As someone with similar problem, I would suggest to control your feelings, thoughts. I think you are extra sensual(no offense for others), very good at visualising and imagining. Maybe, your thought is moving faster than your actions, leading to quick orgasm. I suggest a mind control. as some ppl suggested on some other posts for men, think of smth not very pleasant. try to be cool and be very reisei(that the exact japanese word) opposite of emotional. try to read/feel your husbands body, when he is coming and when you feel his orgasm is coming, let yourself and your emotions and your body loose andtry to have simultaneous orgasm.

If yr problem is totally physical, then i have no clue. Though, i am sure it is smth to do with yr mind.

good luck. sorry for abbrev. (-:

Jen31781978 responded:
Hi Cookie,

I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone. Since I had my daughter 4 years ago I have been dealing with this same problem. I wish I knew how to fix it for both of our sakes.

Take Care

Stevie000 responded:
I find some of these postings annoying, why do people assume that there is no such thing as a woman who orgasms too quickly? OK I know there are some women who can't get it off, but believe me there are many who have no trouble at all climaxing from a good thrust. HOWEVER if it is too quick it really is a problem. My wife hates foreplay, just wants me hard and in her, thrusting as fast as I can, and she has 5 or 5 really strong orgasms wihin a couple of minutes. That's great for her, but then she's finsihed and I'm still desperate to shoot it off, however she's done and practically passed out and not at all interested in me shooting my load. I know people say I'm lucky but I don't feel that way, I want my partner's orgasm to be a goal worth achieveing, and also I want to orgasm myself. Believe me it is awfully frustrating, and worse for me because I'm one of those men who can't wank himself off very quickly. In my life I have known several women like this, not just my wife, as soon as I penetrate their vagina they are off on one, or several, before I can even get going. There ought to be a website for men like me who really want some decent foreplay to help them to shoot off. I've even contemplated trting to find an affair where someone is prepared to spend some time on me but somehow it seems wrong. Don't ask me to talk to her about it, I have, many times, and the plain fact is that she is hard-wired for speed. It's a shame and I'm unhappy, but what can I do? Incidentally, I am cirumcised and she says it may be that not having a foreskin makes me slower than her. Is that true?

mhtyler2 responded:
I was tempted to file the OP's post along with those complaining about having too much money, or being too good looking, but I suppose this is a real problem.

I would suggest a little patience with your husband. You know, many of us guys are thoughtful enough to wait for their women, it strikes me its no more of a burden the other way around. You could pause for a few minutes, and then you might be ready for another go, or if you can orgasm a second time, consider having him give oral and bring you to the point where you might just orgasm together.

mark

Stevie000 responded:
You're not crazy to worry about this, I am a very frustrated husband who enjoys foreplay, kissing, licking, stroking, but my wife hates all that and just wants me into her thrusting hard and deep...anything else and she gets really touchy. She then has a series of orgasms that really take her over, all finished in less than 2 minutes with me still high and dry and desperate to be finished off. People say I'm lucky, and it is nice to feel all the contractions and hear her enjoying them, but it is also deeply frustrating. We've talked about it but there's nothing she can do, 2 minutes of massive orgasms and she's practically unconcious and wants no more. I'm tempted to have an affair so I can experience close and tender loving but I know it is wrong to do that. Every time I try a search engine for help it takes me to sites for men who shoot it off too quick, there's nothing for women who have premature orgasm. I need at least 5 minutes to get me off, or lots more by hand or mouth. Is there a pill anywhere to slow women down? I had this problem with a previous girlfriend too, but she just had one enormous orgasm as soon as I entered her, screamed madly and then actually passed out for 5 or 6 minutes. It was scary!

Stevie000 responded:
You're not crazy to worry about this, I am a very frustrated husband who enjoys foreplay, kissing, licking, stroking, but my wife hates all that and just wants me into her thrusting hard and deep...anything else and she gets really touchy. She then has a series of orgasms that really take her over, all finished in less than 2 minutes with me still high and dry and desperate to be finished off. People say I'm lucky, and it is nice to feel all the contractions and hear her enjoying them, but it is also deeply frustrating. We've talked about it but there's nothing she can do, 2 minutes of massive orgasms and she's practically unconcious and wants no more. I'm tempted to have an affair so I can experience close and tender loving but I know it is wrong to do that. Every time I try a search engine for help it takes me to sites for men who shoot it off too quick, there's nothing for women who have premature orgasm. I need at least 5 minutes to get me off, or lots more by hand or mouth. Is there a pill anywhere to slow women down? I had this problem with a previous girlfriend too, but she just had one enormous orgasm as soon as I entered her, screamed madly and then actually passed out for 5 or 6 minutes. It was scary!

queston responded:
Is there a pill?

Some men with premature ejaculation take anti-depressants due to their side-effect of delaying orgasm. I can;t imagine why it wouldn't also work for women. (This is what those ads on TV mean when they say "certain sexual side-effects.")

My wife is similar. She doesn't orgasm so quickly from intercourse alone, but any clitoral stimulation, before or during intercourse, brings her to orgasm very quickly, and she also has a very limited tolerance for foreplay.

Cat78fish responded:
I totally agree Mark. I too tend to orgasm really fast. I won't say I do so every time but just about every time. If it's been a long time (like more than 2 days) since the last time I had sex, I can orgasm almost immediately and it doesn't make any difference what kind of stimulation it is. I have even had orgasms before just from giving my husband oral without him otherwise touching me at all. Since it takes me such a short time to have multiple orgasms and it takes my husband much much longer, I bring him really close to orgasm with oral and then I let him penetrate and that way we can usually orgasm together.

We've kind of been facing a different problem though lately in that he can't orgasm (ejaculate) at all no matter what I'm doing. It's really bad because now we haven't had sex in almost 2 weeks and I'm about to go crazy. I don't think I can take this rejection much longer and I'm ashamed to say that other men are really starting to look really good to me (I haven't had an affair yet but I admit I'm tempted) I do lots of foreplay to try to get my husband to orgasm and nothing works and now he doesn't seem to want me. Even though it hasn't worked for me, I still would recommend plenty of foreplay for the men who don't orgasm easily.

Donna

crazyfoot40 responded:
Stevie...Some people, including women, don't like intimacy. It may go into trust or lots of other issues but she probably needs to talk with a therapist. I have a friend who found out his wife didn't want him to touch her or hug her in bed. This has caused enormous problems in their marriage for years and they are on the verge of divorce. Tom

Helpful Tips

wallgreens lol seriously
I went on wallgreens looking for a curling iron. and i found some toys.. and inexpensive.. lol... i was lol... came in a box, very discreet ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website