Skip to content
My man can't get/stay hard......
Onehotmamatwice posted:
My Boyfriend and I have a great relationship but when it comes to sex we will be all into it and either he has a problem getting an erection or he can't stay hard long enough to enjoy sex himself. He has pleased me many times but I feel like I cant return the favor. Sometimes he says he is almost ready to blow then it goes soft. He told be he has had this problem in the past also. I know we both desire eachother so bad but it doesnt always work..... help.... what do I do??

Cat78fish responded:
How old is he? How long have you and your boyfriend been having sex? Has he been to a doctor to rule out any medical causes? He could have ED or he could just simply have performance anxiety whereas once he's had this condition, he worries about it happening again and it becomes a self fullfilling prophecy. Donna

LoveMyIssues responded:
As usual, Donna is right on. We need some more details to offer suggestions. If his ED is due to medical reasons, it may be easier to treat than if it's psychological. Encourage him to see a doctor right away before this becomes (more of) a performance anxiety issue. Today's ED drugs are really very effective.

phoster2005 responded:
he can talk to his doctor. they make meds that can help. also, much of the time ED can be reversed by improviing health. losing weight and working out improve things like blood flow, pressure and other issues allowing men to function better.

MiddleAgeMale responded:
This sounds like me. :crying:

Helpful Tips

Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website