Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    ED and PME OTC supplement
    AbbyRhode posted:
    Hello, Are there suggestions for otc supplements for ED and PME? such as orexis or steel libido by Irwin Naturals. Is there a supplement with L-Arginine, Yohimbe or DHEA, a hormone that has been shown to raise testosterone levels; that would be safe and easy to use. Thank you, AbbyRhode
    LoveMyIssues responded:
    Suggestions? Yes: Save your money. You won't cure PME with a pill, and the real prescription ED meds are completely effective, if you need one. Why buy some unproven, unapproved placebo OTC?

    (Actually, I need to correct myself: Some docs prescribe antidepressants to delay orgasm, but that's an "off label" use and may not work or "work" too well -- e.g., no orgasm at all.)

    Even if those supplements raise testosterone levels, that won't necessarily address ED. I went on testosterone supplements (the real stuff) and continued to have ED issues until I got an Rx for that, too.
    georgiagail replied to PackmintonR's response:

    Helpful Tips

    wallgreens lol seriously
    I went on wallgreens looking for a curling iron. and i found some toys.. and inexpensive.. lol... i was lol... came in a box, very discreet ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

    For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website