Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Loss of clitoral sensitivity
Bastetsmeoww posted:
I have recently lost clitoral sensitivity, it varies from totally numb to low levels of sensation but nothing like it used to be. Orgasms are not particularly intense. I have also been having issues with dryness. However, I have gotten increased g-spot sensitivity, or maybe i just notice it more because it is not overpowered by clitoral sensation, but i think it has increased. Everything that I have found on this subject is related to menopause, and I am 24 so I doubt it. I also had my hormone levels checked recently because I developed PMS which I have never had in my entire life and my breasts have gone from a small C to a large D in a few months, and my hormones were normal and I am not pregnant. I also have the new IUD, Merena. I have had back surgury in the lower lumbar, and have ruptured disks, could this be related to nerve impingment, I have already had surgury to remove pressure from the nerved to that general area (L5-S1) Any imput would be great or if anyone else hashad a similar problem and can give some input I would appreciate it.

needhope18 responded:
Hi there, I was wondering if your feeling came back. I am having the same problem-I feel totally numb down there:( I am only 22 and believe that my recent bout of depression that lasted 9 months caused it However I never went on any depression medication nor am I on any kind of birth control (I'm a virgin). I know that loss of sex drive is common if I went on these things, but I never did. I am finally over the depression for a good two months now, but I still feel nothing. PLEASE, is this normal? I need help or some advice. I cant go through life never knowing what its like to have good sex with my future husband:( I am so completely sad about this.

I also got my hormones checked for some other things and everything was fine.

Helpful Tips

cumming easily
am aroused easily and always have a hard on while playing around with my gf.the issue is that i feel satisfied easily and nearly cum at ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website