Skip to content
Husband Sucking on Breast
Immanuelrx posted:
I am a husband of a pregnant wife. Before we were pregnant we would use breast stimulation during sex. To put it bluntly, i would suck on her nipples. This breast stimulation continued on through pregnancy. At about the 31st week we were using breast stimulation during sex. This time around a clear liquid started coming out while i was sucking. I brought this to my wife's attention. After some research we came to the conclusion that it was colostrum. Now my wife started to worry that if we used breast stimulation anymore, there would not be any colostrum for the baby when she is born. Is this true? Can my sucking on my wife's breast empty the colostrum supply that is meant for the baby's first few days of life?
FirstPrevious12NextLast

40Something1960 responded:
no it is not true, and in fact if it floats your boat you can breast feed even after the baby is born.

Cat78fish responded:
I agree with 40something. As a matter of fact the more sucking that goes on, the more milk (or colostrum) that is produced. So as long as it's okay with your wife, you can continue as long as you like without taking anything away from the baby. Donna

GnSwoosh responded:
Nope, it just stimulates more production.

Fish90210 responded:
I would like to add though that nipple stimulation can sometimes cause contractions (even if they are just Braxton-Hicks contractions) so it may not be something she is overly keen on having you do anymore during her last month of pregnancy. Until then, suck away!!!! :goofy:

Excalibur688 responded:
No worries either way. I had my reserves at first about it but after a few days I tried it. Her milk came in few days after that and she begged me to relieve her pain...I was all to happy to oblige.

alikhan786 responded:
Its really Natural. even you can carry on Sucking her Milk. Its very useful for you, but do not take it away from your Baby.Her Milk is useful for health. As per the Research, it will save you from Prostate Cancer, ear Disease, Ashtma etc. It improves you Immunity & most importantly Best Diet for Brain

LoveMyIssues responded:
It may, however, lead to Random initial Capitalization. :goofy:

Ruby46 responded:
Bwahahaha! Hey, he could be German.

sj2777 responded:
Nope; he capitalized more than just the nouns. I think I saw an adjective or two capitalized.

crazyfoot40 responded:
Immanuel: All I can say is "Lucky stiff...all that fun and it's also good for him too." :pbpt: Tom

One_Last_Time responded:
All I can say is he did an awful lot of sucking... the first "clear fluid" is not colostrum.. It's just what the mammary glands have been producing in order to get ready for the milk to come in.. Colostrum is thicker and yellow in color.. It has a lot of nutrients and antibodies that the "hindmilk' does not carry.. The mother's actual milk doesn't come in until 3 to 7 days AFTER the baby is born.. as the birth of the child causes a release in hormones that induces milk production.. So unless I misread.. and her milk came in before delivery.. that was a whole lotta stimulation!!! lol And as someone said... Prolly soon induced contractions!

lgm10 responded:
I don't think a little colostrum coming out will hurt anything, as long as you're not drinking it intentionally for nourishment/food. When the breasts are pumped or sucked for milk before the baby is born a hormone is released that can cause contractions. This could be a problem if your baby hasn't gone full term yet. Many mothers are eager to start pumping before baby is born; if not to get ahead, to make sure that their baby has enough milk at his/her disposal. This could be a useful tool if baby is taking his/her time in the womb, however, unless the baby has gone full term this could cause a premature birth. I wouldn't worry about a little bit coming out during foreplay though, it's important to keep up a healthy sex life during pregnancy, and trust me (coming from a 5 month pregnant woman who's husband has been gone working for 3 months) your eagerness will make her feel like a queen, which is SO important to her fragile emotional state! :) Baby will have enough milk after he/she is born; if more is needed, more is made, so you don't have to worry about stealing from your baby :)

Babymachine4 replied to lgm10's response:
I am currently pregnant with my 4th child and my husband and I both enjoy colustrum before birth and the breast milk after. It's qquite common actually. I breast fed all of my babies and have nnever had any problems.....enjoy it while it last! :)

Helpful Tips

wallgreens lol seriously
I went on wallgreens looking for a curling iron. and i found some toys.. and inexpensive.. lol... i was lol... came in a box, very discreet ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website