Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Shooting semen?
Do you guys shoot your semen out when masturbating? Mine just dribbles out, unless during the "climax" when the semen is going up ur penis, i push up with my hand. Then it might go a few inches. I've heard of people shooting feet! Without even touching their penis. Is that true? Does it matter with age? Say 16? 25?
FirstPrevious12NextLast

CCWord responded:
Age matters...I think. When I was younger this was an issue especially when masterbating cause it would shoot out up to 3 feet. There also a few funny stories with old girlfriends. Now it's only about a foot or so. I beleive this is with age ,I am 47 ,but thats just me.

mhtyler2 responded:
I understand that doing kegels can help a man shoot further, although special effects aren't really necessary to get a girl pregnant.

JG7262 responded:
I am 31 and I never got the hang of it. I can shoot sometimes and sometimes I can not. I would like to learn how to do it consistently.

crazyfoot40 responded:
My experience has been that if I have been with a woman and am really turned on I will shoot lots and far. If I am just masturbating it will not shoot, but run out. Tom

kate1156 responded:
This has got to be a "guy thing". Does it stem from the days of youth when you were squirting a water pistol at someone, or shooting beebee's and stuff like that? Just curious........lol :wink: Kate :sillygrin:

Katydid responded:
I'm not sure why some guys "shoot" semen. this post was pretty amusing which is why I'm respondng. I gave a hand job once where we were both laying down, and his semen shot way up and splattered on the wall behind our heads....it was pretty hilarious... :sillygrin:

kate1156 responded:
Katydid, you just reminded me of a time with an x-boyfriend who shot (accidentally) directly in my eye. Tell me that wasn't messy........lol :sillygrin: Kate

mhtyler2 responded:
Listen, I think this semen shooting thing is nonsense too, but as a guy, if you can shoot it....all I can say is it matters. It shouldn't matter, its absolutely stupid, but its cool. Its also true that when you're with a new women, you're more excited, and more likely to shoot. I suspect kegels give more muscle control, and that shooting is easier that way. This is absolutely UNIMPORTANT, but....it is kind of cool. Mark me down as being 10 years old about this. I'm certain I said so in another thread, but its Dec. 31'st, and I've had a lot of margaritas, and I'm going to take a shot at shooting for my lady this evening...ha ha. mark

Katydid responded:
Wow Kate....Thats hilarious. :sillygrin: Oh the sexual stories..... --Other Kate

Cat78fish responded:
Better take it easy on those margaritas Mark or you probably won't be having much sex --alcohol and erections don't mix. Not that I'll have a chance to find out. My husband has to work on both tonight and on New Years. He won't get off work until 2:00am and has to be back into work at 10am on New Years Day--bummer for me. The earliest I'll get any more sex will probably be Friday. :sad: Oh well, I did get it good Monday and Tuesday nights. Donna

crazyfoot40 responded:
Kate, the nice thing about it is that he is probably still laying awake nights thinking about the time he shot right in your eye. I had one of those and I still dream about it. :goofy: Tom

darth_brooks responded:
I have read earlier in life that the amount of sexual desire you have during the sex, and or mastubartion will cause a load to fire off. In other words the amount of how horny you are. When I masturbate sometimes it just bloops out other times it hits the wall....when i have sex it shoots....so it varies. also age im sure is a factor. altho peter north is still selling eye-patches.

jss123 responded:
Its definitely how excited you are. Sometimes mine dribbles out. Sometimes when you least expect it you get hit in the face :grin: . The other major factor is how hydrated you are. If you drink a fair amount of fluids everyday, it shoots further and much more comes out. I don't think age is a factor ( Well not yet for me anyway. I'm 38)

Cat78fish responded:
My husband is in his 50s and I never really paid any attention to whether his shoots out or just dribbles out because I think it varies. Last night was really strange though. When he ejaculated, I felt semen forcefully hit my cervix and I held him in my vagina for a few minutes afterward but when I released him and got up, more was still coming out of him in a dribble when we both thought he was done! I'm not sure what would account for that because I definitely had a whole lot in me. Donna

Helpful Tips

Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website