Skip to content
Female Ejaculate Taste
betweenthesheets posted:
My wife ejaculates ("squirts")...it's wonderful, I love it. She is bisexual and has a girlfriend who does the same. Recently I was lucky enough to be invited to join them for a threesome. Both ladies ejaculated while we were playing and I tasted both of their fluids - what a difference! Both are totally clear, although my wife's gf's is a little thicker. But the tastes are totally different. My wife's has a mild flavor, almost sweet, while her girlfriend's is quite musky and almost bitter. I am very curious now if this fluid varies greatly in taste from woman to woman like a man's semen can. I have never noticed any difference in my wife's over the course of the month, so her cycle apparently doesn't affect the taste, and there doesn't seem to be any difference based on how aroused she is. If I may ask, other ladies out there who ejaculate or your partner, what does your fluid taste like? More mild and sweet, or more musky or bitter? I've only tasted the two and am curious whose is more average, my wife's or her gf's... I know, sounds crazy but a guy wonders about stuff like this occasionally... Matt

Cat78fish responded:
Matt, given that the taste and consistancy of a man's ejaculate changes according to what he eats, don't you think the same would hold true for a woman? I know my ejaculate is more fluid the more hydrated I am. It also becomes more sweet the more sweet fruit I have eaten like pineapple and strawberries. I don't think my ejaculate has been exactly the same each time so I would find it hard to believe that there is any "norm" for what ejaculate should be in regard to taste. Donna

betweenthesheets responded:
Catfish, My lover had been here for the weekend before Matt joined us and we all ate the same thing for two nights. I have noticed the difference in both the smell and taste of my fluids from my girlfriend's for quite some time now. I think it probably just varies between women altogether, and maybe not so much with diet. Another thing with Tina (my gf) is that her vaginal orgasms seem to be much more intense than any woman I have ever been with, and once in a while I notice just a trace of yellow in her fluids on the sheets. As if she may be getting just a trace of urine when she squirts. As I told Matt, I think he may have tasted a little urine in hers and that's what made it bitter. On the other hand, I ejaculate very easily and even with milder orgasms, without so much loss of control. Matt is right though, mine does taste mild and sometimes sweet, and Tina's tends to be bitter tasting but very intensely erotic due to its muskiness or pheromone scent. I know he sure wasn't complaining! :) Heather

Cat78fish responded:
Mine hasn't ever had traces of yellow in it although the color, taste, and smell does vary each time. Mine varies alot depending on my diet which is very strange to me. What I can't figure out though is where the white color comes from (sometimes it's clear but often it's white--even whiter than my husband's semen)? I don't always squirt either. Most of the time, it just gushes out rapidly when I orgasm. Also, I don't ejaculate with the milder clitoral orgasms--only with the more intense vaginal ones. The few times I have ejaculated during oral sex was because my husband also had his fingers in my vagina at the same time. Donna

crazyfoot40 responded:
Heather and Matt, I was curious about something. How would you and Matt feel about another male joining in your love making? I am not asking because I am interested in joining you. But I wonder if that would ignite feelings of competition? Tom

No problem with asking, Crazyfoot,, Actually, we have discussed that in the past, and the honest truth is Heather has no desire for a second man. Basically, she is happy with me as her only male lover. But with her bisexuality, her need is for a female lover, obviously something I can't give her. There simply is no "I get a new man now because you had sex with another woman" present in this relationship, from either of us. Personally, in the context of a second man in a 3some with Heather and I, I'm totally fine with that if that's what she wants. As long as the #1 rule is never broken...no sex with others unless both of us are involved. And if ANY amorous feelings begin to surface with this 3rd person, it's over immediately - we are exploring the "just for fun" side of sex, and neither of us wants or needs somebody else to love. So to answer your question, nobody's ruling a second male out, but at this time there is simply no desire for that. I have only experienced sex with another woman twice now, both times with Heather's known and trusted female lover, with Heather present and participating. That's all I have any desire for, and again, it's strictly for kicks and if any feelings ever surface in any of the 3 of us, it's over immediately (for the 3rd person). We realize our arrangement is just a little west of society's "norm", but it works really well for us due to total and complete openness and trust between two people who have been married for a long time and simply want to please each other first and foremost. BTW, Heather isn't home right now to add to this, but if she were, she would tell you the exact same thing as I have. Matt

Hideaway1984 responded:
Hi Matt, My current love interest is bisexual, and I'd like to add to this discussion that if things got serious between us, I would hardly feel threatened by her also having a girlfriend. I wouldn't consider it competitive because while there are many things I can be for a woman, one thing I definitely can't be is another woman. To tell the truth, I would encourage it, firstly because I think she's wonderful, and I want to see her happily fulfill her long-held desire of being with another woman, and second, even if I wasn't involved through watching or participating, just knowing that she's with another woman would be highly erotic for me.

Hide, Having been with Heather from the first time she ever acted on her interests in other women through today, I can tell you that at least in our case it has been a long process. Heather had her first female lover about 5 years ago on a spur of the moment thing that happened while trying on new clothes with a girlfriend after shopping. This was at our house and I was out of town at the time. When she told me about it, it was incredibly erotic to me. I went through every kind of sexual fantasy and emotion you can imagine. But I realized that this was something for HER, not me, and I intentionally distanced myself from her liasons. I would stay in the rec room downstairs when she had a lover over, or go play golf or go to the gym. After a while, I pretty much just began to look at it as if it were just a "ladies night" and time that I got to spend by myself doing whatever I wanted to do. I haven't been all that physically attracted to 2 or 3 of her previous lovers anyway. But her current lover, Tina, basically took everything to the next level. She began spending the night here with Heather a couple of times a month. The first time I slept in the spare bedroom, but Heather said neither her nor Tina felt good about "kicking me out" of my own bed, so next time after the lovemaking was over, we started all sleeping together. Tina is very attractive to me, and sleeping with her in the bed was a hard thing to do without making any advances. There were a couple of times I could still smell the scents of their lovemaking under the covers, and I ended up quietly masturbating after the girls were asleep. Finally one night when both Heather and Tina were in a playful mood they asked me to watch them and masturbate for them while I was watching, to which I gladly agreed. The very next weekend, I was invited to join for the first time, and it was incredible. The reason I'm telling you this is to point out that it can be a long process and it takes the right 3rd person to make this work and have everybody happy in the end. I hope you encourage your gf to act on her desires, but you also need to be prepared to be an outsider to the party unless invited in. I never pushed the issue, and I believe that's why I am fortunate enough to be experiencing our current arrangement. Best wishes for your lady and for you... Matt

Hideaway1984 responded:
Hi Matt, Thanks for writing that, and I already have that attitude you described. She's not my lady yet (finger's crossed), but if she and I were to find ourselves in a relationship soon, I would definitely encourage her to keep her eyes open for a lovely lady. I have no doubt it would be a process, and my first concern would not be whether I got to participate, but that she'd be able to enjoy herself. I'm a musician, and there's always more practicing to do, so if there had to be a few "ladies' nights," I would certainly be able to fill the time, not to mention enjoy the thought of her being with another woman. Participating would be a largely secondary concern, though if invited, I'm not going to say that wouldn't be highly arousing as well. Thanks for the best wishes.

meggerweggers responded:
Mine is a bit more bitter most days, but then again, it varies. And I've noticed that sometimes it is a bit thicker, and has a whitish color (not yellow). But the consistency, color, and taste changes according to where I am in my cycle and what I've eaten.

hawkeye01 responded:
Cat78fish, You are right about there being a "norm" for what a woman's ejaculation should be,because there isn't,Especially with the couple women whom I have been with that ejaculates.I know for the both of them,theirs are kinda like your.For one of them,She tells me that she tries to eat much fruits as she can so that it can be sweet like for me. hawkeye01

EmmaW112 responded:
I swear this is true, mine tastes like popcorn butter!! I am sure it is different just as with men.

csette663 responded:
I agree that taste may vary depending on diet. For example, if my husband drinks alcohol, I can get a definite different taste, I'm sure the same goes for me!

Helpful Tips

Oral Sex- deep throatExpert
Many people have trouble with the gag reflex (choking or coughing) when performing oral sex especially when they try to deep throat. You ... More
Was this Helpful?
70 of 88 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website