Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Poll: women like having toes sucked
BiG4SsBiC3pS posted:
I just joined this site and I wanted some response on the question about if you have ever or if you have had your toes sucked how many of you liked it ?? I have always admired a women with well kept feet and polished toes but kinda always kept it to myself until my mid twenty's. Come to find out the more women I turned on to it the more loved it !!! Even one that had claimed to skeeve feet all together wound up being the one that I found initiating the sucking by extending her foot to my face during intercourse !! Please feel free to leave a comment... S. Jerzzy
FirstPrevious12NextLast

luvmy2babiesmuch responded:
OMG,, YES, YES, YES... my DH did that when we were dating.. and at first I was embarrassed, and thought WTH!!! but after that 1st time, I was like,, oh yes, this is gonna be my husband!! now, married 20 yrs, I may need to mention that,, it's been awhile since he's done that.. but i'm all tan now, and have hot pink, cute toes,,, and tan lines too,,, he may have to get down w/ some toe sucking tonight... whew!! i'm starting to sweat... he's very oral, thank goodness, and he starts at my neck, and massages, and licks, laps and kisses all over, and massages my calves and sucks and licks all over my toes, never missing a spot!! oh, how I love him!! gld to see other men enjoy that delicacy!! (sp?) i'm too sweaty now to spell correctly!! i would take it slow, w/ women when initiating this.. many women, I THINK, would be grossed out by it.. JMO!

samantha4u responded:
Hi Big4,

I love having my toes sucked and licked, i find it very sexy and feels sooo good. My hubby loves to do it. We have a very good sex life, as long as both enjoy, whatever u do, go for it.

dekeslayton responded:
Hey BiG4,

I'm with you on this one. Some may say it is weird ,a fetish or whatever, but there is just something that turns on my motor when I see my partner with her fresh pedicured toes, and cute feet.

Enjoy !

4oSomething responded:
had it done once, didn't like it. my feet are way too ticklish.

LoveMyIssues responded:
I haven't done it in ages, but my second wife used to enjoy it when I did. She'd be tired from a long day and I'd wash her feet in a basin of bath salts and then suck her toes. It always led to happy sex.

kate1156 responded:
I've always enjoyed it, but I don't have any desire to return the favor

Duckblind responded:
I think I've know may past ladies desires pretty well and none of them ever asked for me to suck their toes.

I've read about it and seen it in the movies but I have never had the inkling.

ElfLuc responded:
My wife would be the founder of the no-toe-suckers of America... she just has something against feet. We tried it once, led to about 15 minutes of "ew...ew... gross... ew... ick..."...

An_235216 responded:
Can I suck ur toes

Anon_16867 responded:
dont care how fine the girl looks..even if she has pretty feet..cant even think about it ..i think it is gross..only thing i like to lick is between her legs..can bury my face deep in that like i was trying to go back up in her head first....

sajdi responded:
hi do u want your feet sucked

sajdi replied to samantha4u's response:
want to me to suck your feet but I a kid ill do anythink your what is sexuall

sajdi replied to kate1156's response:
ill suck your feet u will love but im just a kid but u want just message me

stevesmw responded:
I think I it did it once and it was appreciated.

I do remember when my wife and I were on vacation, I gave her a toe rub and it got rid of her menstrual cramps. That was appreciated also.

Helpful Tips

Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website