Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
thick almost solid sperm
chorejas posted:
my sperm sometimes seem to be of solid consistency and whiteish color is not clear end liquid I am 43 is this has to do with age or what please help.

xbigbenx responded:
First guess would be Dehydration. Are you certain you are drinking enough water?

This happens to me when I don't drink enough water. My wife even makes me drink water now or threatens to not give me head because she says I get "chunky"

Thyestes responded:
It seems to me that your body doesn't produce enough seminal fluid. What most people know as sperm is actually a mix of sperm - your thick stuff, and seminal fluid, produced by the seminal vesicles (see full description below). During an orgasms, contractions propel sperm out, which is them mixed with seminal fluid. After the ejaculation, the sperm swims and fertilizes the woman's egg that results in conception. Without seminal fluid, the sperm cannot swim, and there will be no conception. Seminal fluid quantity is reduced with age, but not at your age. The verdict? Your condition is highly abnormal. See a urologist.

Seminal Vesicles: The sac-like pouches that attach to the vas deferens near the base of the urinary bladder. The seminal vesicles produce a sugar-rich fluid (fructose) that provides sperm with a source of energy and helps with the sperms' motility (ability to move). The fluid of the seminal vesicles makes up most of the volume of a man's ejaculatory fluid, or ejaculate

chorejas responded:
thank you for the info and your time happy new year

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website