Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Prostate Massage
mollyp4913 posted:
Does anyone have experience with prostate massage? By GF swears it's the best thing ever for her guy, so now my hubby wants to try it. I've read about it a little but would like to get some additional first hand information and how to do's Molly

FCL responded:
This page has pretty good and straightforward information on prostate massage - scroll down to the "for males" part: www.sexinfo101.com/analfingering.shtml There isn't very much I can add - go gently, take your cues from him ... Do it while giving him oral for an unforgettable effect :smile: Once he's tried it he'll want it often ...

mollyp4913 replied to FCL's response:
OMG I did it and you are right he loved it. I thought we had tried about everything in the 10 years we've been together. It may not have been the best sexual experience we've ever shared but it was up there.

Molly

FCL replied to mollyp4913's response:
Give it time - lol - the more you do it, the better it gets ... Trust me on that!

JRW1874 replied to FCL's response:
My girl friend hasn't tried that yet but I know when she is going down on me she often starts to lick me there and every time without fail I cum right away I love it!!! It great but I don't know about putting a finger in there?

JRW1874 replied to mollyp4913's response:
My girl friend hasn't tried that yet but I know when she is going down on me she often starts to lick me there and every time without fail I cum right away I love it!!! It great but I don't know about putting a finger in there?

Helpful Tips

Oral Sex- deep throatExpert
Many people have trouble with the gag reflex (choking or coughing) when performing oral sex especially when they try to deep throat. You ... More
Was this Helpful?
70 of 88 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website