Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Sex Toys, Where to Buy?
SteveJohn1965 posted:
Where would be a good site to buy Sex Toys? I was thinking to but from Amazon.com, but what I am worried is advertising and catalogue that follows from these site. Amazon says, it is sold by "XXX" and not sure if Company XXX will start sending catalogues to my home.
FirstPrevious12NextLast

FCL responded:
I"ve bought from Amazon and had no follow up mail from the secondary sites.

Remember, Amazon asks you to rate the vendor after your purchase and if the vendor didn't stick to the standards set by Amazon then Amazon would no longer do business with them, would they?

GuardSquealer responded:
www.xandria.com

www.123sextoys.com

LMIthe2nd responded:
I second GS's recommendation of Xandria.com I also recommend Doc Johnson's

jayray1966 responded:
LoversLane.com is a site I use. They have quite a few things.

They also don't send you anything by catalog or e-mail unless you want to sign up for either. A very respectable site.

lucynew responded:
I bought from www.adamandeve.com. Never had any catalogs sent to me. They have huge selection and very discrete shipping.

Jessegirl01 responded:
www.slumberparties.com

They have consultants and do in-house parties also, lots of fun.

Jumper197074857 responded:
bettersex.com They won't send a catalog or email notifications unless you sign up for them.

tikianogurl responded:
Amazon sells from various small vendors, so its hard to tell who you are dealing with. I would say its best to stick to large internet retailers that sell these products, they tend to be better and provide discreet shipping. I bought some toys from Qwiktoys and they shipped promptly and all the products came in a plain brown box with no labels, no flyers, no catalogues. Personally it made my experience with them to be good. You can also try different ones such as adam and eve, their prices are a bit higher.

Jaroone replied to tikianogurl's response:
I had a bad experience with Adam & Eve. Currently waiting for an order from Where Can I Buy Sex Toys . I'm hoping their products are better.

jessicaabate1120 responded:
I always buy my sex toys online. I like to be able to browse from my own home and to have them delivered to me. My favorite site is www.blissfulgoodies.com . They have a huge selection, the prices are really reasonable, and the shipping is fast.

missfansy responded:
I always buy my sex toys online. My favorite site is www.asextoys.com . They have a huge selection, the prices are really best, and the shipping is fast.
And there is another blog, there many sextoys online shop's infomation www.wheretogetsextoys.com

Amandarocks responded:
The best site with the best prices is www.Sextoysforever.com . They have wicked low prices and the newest toys. They're prices beat the crap out of the other sites listed and they have all the same toys. Have fun and play safe

amandarocksit responded:
I use sextoysforever.com . Always get my stuff in like 5 days and they always ship with ups so you can track it. Never gotten any junk mail from them either have fun.

Helpful Tips

cumming easily
am aroused easily and always have a hard on while playing around with my gf.the issue is that i feel satisfied easily and nearly cum at ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website