Skip to content
GOES SOFT, during sex. ego killer
amanda7787 posted:
I have been seeing this guy for a while now and we stated having sex, well the first 2 times were AMAZING then as the day went on he couldnt keep it hard it would just keep going soft inside me. I thought i was just cuz we had sex like 5 times that day. The next day same thing he went soft. He say that its me that i get toooo wet and he cant get any friction.Is that his way of saying im too loose? Then we were messing around and the lights were on and the sex was out of this world. So he seems to think that we can old have great sex when the lights are on. but i dont like to look at myself. I have tired to talk to him about going soft he said that he gets tired during sex so then i get on top and then he goes soft so its hard to do work if he is not hard. He is only 24 years old. He is not sleeping with anyone else, and he thinks im sooo hott! so whats the deal. i need some guy advice please!!!
FirstPrevious12NextLast

LoveMeSomeMuffins responded:
Men love visual stimulation. That's why we often like our lovin' with the lights on! He's seeing more of you that way, and thus he's more visually stimulated, and could potentially keep an erection longer. How long are the sexual sessions lasting before he goes soft on you?

This statement: "He say that its me that i get toooo wet and he cant get any friction.Is that his way of saying im too loose?" Makes me think he may be masturbating too much. Or with too tight a grip. Which feels different from a real woman's vagina. Although, if you're having sex multiple times per day, I doubt he has time for self-pleasure! He might just be worn out. What happens after a day or two of no sex?

amanda7787 responded:
The sexual sessions are like a good 30 to 45min. so i guess he could be tired? IDK

He might just need a break then, so his member can recharge. Going flaccid for a bit helps the penile tissues "breathe" I believe. Although I'm not sure where I read this. When this happens, encourage him to use his tongue, caress you, have some finger-play, etc, until he's ready for round two or three. Is he ejaculating during this time? With most men, once they fire their load, their nervous system takes over, and they have to go soft. A rest period is required before they can go again.

amanda7787 responded:
well i work 10 to 12 hours shifts so i dont know what he is doing while am at work. When i have days off its muliiple times. when i get home for work its like once or twice then once again in the morning. (and thats were it takes forever is in the morning) cuz it hurts the both of us in the morning to get it in and then once its in its great for like 30 to 45min then he just rolls off and says that hes to tired but as long as i got mine he is happy. sometimes i dont get mine i just dont say nothing.

amanda7787 responded:
NO!! he doesnt even cum those times after he goes soft. He smokes but he is not out of shape. i would be happy if he atleast cam.

Men usually have more testosterone in the mornings, which could give him a firmer erection, explaining the "it hurts the both of us in the morning to get it in". I know I certainly last longer during morning nookie, but my wife can get sore if it goes on for too long. So I make sure I get her as aroused as possible before penetration, to make sure she has a mind-blowing orgasm without leaving her sore. Maybe you two need more foreplay to make sure "you get yours", so to speak? I love taking my own wife over the cliff first with my tongue, and after she recovers move on to penetration. If I've done my job properly she'll have at least two more before I'm done.

If he's not cumming during sex, then there may be an underlying medical problem that is developing, or he needs to back off his ejaculation frequency. I know I can last a reasonable time if I ejaculate regularly - like once a day - but If I go too much, i.e. multiple times per day, then the well is going to be dry and eventually nothing is going to come out. And my penis won't be up to the task. Stress and fatigue play a role in this, but from my experience and reading, that has more to do with actually getting and keeping an erection, rather than ejaculation. Does he take vitamins and supplements? Zinc is very important for males if they ejaculate a lot, as it assists with ejaculate production.

xbigbenx responded:
This happens to me now and then also. When I get tired I go limp. If I am stressed or dehydrated this happens sooner also. I can tell you just because you put him on the bottom AFTER he says he's tired he's still going to go limp. This is mostly because by the time he's telling you it is to late. You can try looking for signs earlier so you can take charge and MAKE him take a break on the bottom. Or just try and time it, 15 minutes of work is usually a good amount before needing to take a break in my opinion. At least for an "average" guy. I would take him at his word honestly. and try spreading the "work" between you two.

amanda7787 responded:
ok so what are the signs to when he is starting to get tried? cuz when he is going fast and hard i think ok then he is ok with energy then i can feel him going soft. also after i cum he is like "great now your too wet theres not fricition"... i have never had this problem before, although most of my previous partners were black guys. But my new boyfriend is a good size, and i just dont understand....

goodguy82 responded:
"Well once you go black you may never go back" as they say :sillygrin:

NubianOcean responded:
Well Im not a guy but I do have some advice. I been dating this guy for about four years and the sex is great and not to mention hes 30 and im 22. Anyway, he goes soft sometimes but i dont necessarily look at it as a bad thing because I consider oral sex to help me and him out if you know what i mean. Also he might go soft if its really really hot or uncomfortable. Dont feel bad girlie. And for him to blame you is totally out of line because if im not mistakin hes the one with the dick not you.

seniordavid responded:
Sweet Jesus amanda my hat is off to your man he phucked you five times and you complaine that he can't get a hardon or goes soft inside of you be thankful he was able to get inside of your kunt at all. If you have a real juicey pussi he might not be able to get any friction to cum. Dry your inside out a little for him and yourself.

Handytim responded:
when I was 20-25 , I could go 5 times myself, but DID need a break in between, ESP after the first time or two..if youre content to go oral, that can be a good thing..keep in mind its the BF w/ the penis, and it DOES take some stamina to pump away then again, if he's masturbating, which most guys do, even w/ a GOOD hot relationship, that CAN detract..hate to say, but I still masturbated even in a hot relationship too...a guy like s to feel himself..hard to explain, but we STILL enjoy going 'solo' halfway regular :smile:

Helpful Tips

Clueless
I recently started a relationship and booth my boyfriend and I where tested, everything came out negative, so we started having unprotected ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website